or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

Classico II is slim - Nobile is just slightly slimmer in the jacket - I may change that and make it slightly fuller as I'm collecting feedback and so far there have been a few who've needed to size up and haven't had to in the past... I was going by my own body and I like the Nobile fit better but I gotta listen to you guys and not just design for myself!
At 5'5" you'll most definitely need a short. Best thing to do is order a new one and we can get the 36S out to you asap. If you are international you may be able to deny accepting the parcel that we already shipped (36R) and it will be return to sender. Might take a little longer to get back to us but you'd likely save on shipping and possibly duty if they are trying to collect any due with the parcel.By the way you probably don't want to get into an altercation with...
I'll think about it... going to Italy possibly next week to meet with them.
I'll get back to you on that when I get into the office tomorrow.
Sorry but can you provide more information? Do you still have the M&S jacket and can you see what size it is exactly? Maybe provide a few pics of you wearing it as well to see the fit/cut?
Thanks for pointing this out - I think they may be screwed up somehow - I'll look into this and get back to you and have it corrected on the site asap. But the new Giacomo/Tremiti (actually pretty much the same model) is slightly fuller than the older shirts that are $50 (made by SAITT).
These are cut REALLY small. I wear a 38R and the Medium (tagged L) fits me. If you're a 42R jacket then you need at least the XL (tagged XXL) if not the XXL (tagged XXXL) if we have any of those left! Here's a pic of me from instagramhttps://instagram.com/p/6tBOP5vgEb/?taken-by=e_haberdasher
If anyone else cares to chime in with additional fit insights please do!
You probably are better off with a Short. For what it's worth we do have some Benjamin Sartorial suits in solid navy, charcoal and medium grey in 34S (and 34R also). http://ehaberdasher.com/index.php/catalogsearch/result/?q=benjamin+suit+34s
FYI I should add thatif you're looking at the jackets the Benjamin Bella Spalla and the Benjamin Sartorial Luxury Collection jackets are a fuller fit.