or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

The Maestro was not a slim fit... the Lucente was the original slim fit which ebolved to the Granoro which then evolved to what is now the Classico II, so that's the one you want!
Sorry no navy Napoli in 40R... we have one in charcoal, but otherwise for navy 40R it's just the Classico II.
What size Napoli were you looking for in the suit? I have a few here in London that aren't online that I was planning to transfer over to the US. Mostly charcoal in a few sizes and one navy I believe...
Woops yes also the 2 and the 3 roll 2.5 are the same cut.
Yes - I'm headed to Biella again next week to look at Spring fabrics!
I'm kind of predictable, so for trousers the obvious choice would be charcoal, but if you're daring you can go for a nice pair of brick red/rust!
As an aside, I paid a visit to the Boggi shop in Sloan Square earlier this week and tried on several jackets. All of them were probably a good full 1" shorter than my jackets and they still covered the seat and looked great to me. Very Italian - not for everyone, but I do get inspiration from the likes of Boggi. As I may have mentioned before, I think I'm going to make my lapels slightly wider either via a new model or existing model. We'll see...
The suit jackets modeled above are the Napoli model but with a structured shoulder. The Benjamin sport coats are the same exact cut but have a natural shoulder, so for all intensive purposes they are pretty much the same cut - just a different shoulder.I'm looking forward to seeing some of you post pics of yourselves in the sport jackets!
Sorry it took a while... I had to bring jackets home from the office/warehouse so that my wife could take the pics since I'm usually alone at the office/warehouse!I'm 5'10" 160 lbs for frame of reference. Note that these shots are taken from a lower vantage point.Here below is the 38R:And here below is the 38L, which for this pic I folded the sleeves up because it looked ridiculous. As you can see the length of the Long has my fingertips just touching the bottom of the...
I can't imagine anyone making fake Longhi, to be honest. That is indeed Longhi's logo.