or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

I hear you and see what you're saying... I think that's part of the reason why the Riviera pure cashmere jackets we have on supersale aren't selling that well - even though they're fully canvassed, pure cashmere, made in Italy with an awesome soft shoulder and 10 cm lapels, and only $346.50 (?!?!) . Granted I really should have the pictures retaken - they're a little too washed out I...
Sorry - we are indeed aware of this and working to resolve it. We may have to take the site down for a little while in the next day or two as we also need to upgrade to the latest iteration of the platform for greater improvements to the site.In the mean time, it appears the filter (strangely) shows up if you use the search box and type in your search there. I've saved you the trouble and provided a link below with our tie selection and you can further filter from there...
Yea they didn't send everything for some reason - a bit annoyed... still working that out.
We've picked out a nice brown plaid... no pics yet but winter weight. Really handsome. I made some for the limited purplle full canvassed Luxury collection but mostly sold out now... we have some blue label ones though... not your size or to your liking? May do some more blue label also though and trying to get the price lower...
Cool - thanks for weighing in.Size 15 Benjamin Giacomo/Tremiti:Chest: 40.5"Shoulders: 17.5"Waist: 37"Sleeve from center neck: 34"Sleeve from top of shoulder: 24.75"Length from BOC: 30"
I'll see if I can figure out a way to take 50% up front and the balance when they're ready to ship... will keep you guys posted.
I can recommend some nice ties to go with the jacket - perhaps later this weekend if I get a chance. The jacket looks nice - is it bluish grey with a biege in the plaid as it looks on my screen? DOesn't look hard to match with stuff at all - but maybe I'm wrong (or maybe because we have like 700 ties it makes it easier to match haha!)
Correct - jackets only, although I am hoping to offer some trousers made in Napoli - different factory though. Picked out a nice medium grey flannel from VBC. If we did suits they'll be made by 2 different factories which complicates things a bit... there would be more fabric loss/waste and also coordinating a variety of things would just take a bit of extra work, care and inspection, so for now we'll first see how the trousers do as standalone trousers and I'll await...
Haven't thought it through really... I guess I was thinking of 100% payment up front and then delivery in about 8 weeks. Returns allowed.Don't have pics of the fabrics yet as I don't have all the swatches, but I did post one of them on instagram a few days ago:https://instagram.com/p/8OT-W_vgNA/?taken-by=e_haberdasherZegna fabric in 100% wool that is so buttery soft you'd swear it was predominantly cashmere, and this lot was made for Brunello Cucinelli's collection. ...
Agreed - looks pretty good and I think the sleeve length seems fine at least from what I can see from the pics. Thanks for sharing!I just got back from Italy yesterday and picked out a few fabrics for the next cutting. Also tweaked the model slightly, and I hope to get the sample in the next few weeks to see how it comes out. As suggested by a few of you:1. 9cm lapels2. Lower button stance by 1cm3. Basted sleeves with no button stitching and sleeve buttons...