or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

Colleen tells me they are closer to a poplin than a twill, and are fairly lightweight and ideal for warmer weather (now).
Wish I could tell you for sure... although the model will probably be similar to the Classico II so not much fuller, although the trousers will certainly be a little bit more forgiving. Right now we're probably looking at September.
Size euro 46 - 56 (maybe some 58 - not sure). Mainline Pal Zileri and also some Sartoriale.it stuff too. Lots of interesting fabrics. Hope they'll be on the sites by the end of the month. Maco (Caruso) will probably be by the end of next week.
Benjamin trouser basics are restocked (charcoal, navy, medium grey). New Marco Pescarolo and Borrelli trousers will be on the site shortly. Ma.Co suits coming next week, and Pal Zileri suits shortly thereafter.
looks real enough to me.
Are the photos you linked to the RLBL I'm assuming?Well, why not try both the 39/40L as well as 41L/42L and keep one and send the other back? If the 39/40L jacket fits better we can switch the trousers for you to a size 36 if that works better for you - just let us know.
We can usually switch the trouser for you with the Benjamin suit and we do currently have stock in size 40 which you can have the waist/seat taken in easily enough. Just something to consider! You can try both suits and see which works better...
I'm playing around with a 9 cm lapel for the next round of Napoli soft shoulder jackets. The Riviera cashmere plaid jackets are 10cm - just barely within the acceptable range for my tastes but I think 9 is a good classic width.Another round of the Benjamin shirts are coming soon but from a different factory - nicer than the Saitt made ones from the previous batch. The cut will be just a smidge fuller and the collar slightly wider than the previous as well.Maco/Caruso and...
Quality is nothing special as they are a washed cotton casual unconstructed jacket. They tend to be cut on the full side for the blue plaid one. It's great to wear with worn jeans, washed khakis or cords - not meant to be worn dressed with a tie imo. They're great for the price and style though - can't comment on how it'd fit you though.
I have (or at least had) tons of fabrics that I had reserved/set aside for the past two years... I didn't realize production issues would be so difficult and frustrating. So while the short answer is YES, there are plans, the follow-up of WHEN is still uncertain.