or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

Yes I'll remind the factory to include those.
Working on it, but will include the fabrics I posted previously and then a few more.
New factory. 2-Button only by popular demand.
Yes, although a light/mid grey flannel.
Yes we expect to have more light/medium grey and charcoal within the next 6 weeks.
Okay you guys have been patient and while the following is not 100% guaranteed I can't contain myself anymore. We are very close to big news on a few fronts:1. New full canvas production made by an Italian company in Europe - we are doing a test run which we expect to receive by the end of next month.2. MTM suits and jackets by this same company which we then hope to offer by the new year3. SO CLOSE to signing a lease for a shop in a posh London suburb4. Bella Spalla...
Yes we are aware of this... but thanks for letting me know. Been meaning to fix this for some time - just haven't gotten around to it! Sorry for the trouble and confusion...
Sorry I have been incognito as I've been extremely busy with some new developments. First, to answer your question yes we are doing a new MTO shortly - just confirming the fabrics. We are going with a new factory in Napoli.We do have some exciting news as well...
I'm surprised you find that much of a difference between the Benjamin trousers and the Bella Spalla trousers.
We are very well stocked with Benjamin trousers for the time being, so it is unlikely we'll be making any new production within the next 6 months, but we will definitely explore a slightly wider/fuller pant as you're not the only one who needs a little more room in the seat/thigh. Did you consider going up a size in the Benjamin trousers?