or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

Thanks for pointing that out - fixed.
New Bella Spalla jackets are now online in the US and UK. Please note for eHaberdasher US orders you must allow up to an additional 14 days before your order is dispatched from NJ as we are making weekly transfers from the UK for the next few weeks. In the US: http://ehaberdasher.com/index.php/clothing/sport-jackets.html#!/designer=77&dir=asc&home=0&no_cache=true&order=name In the...
Thanks - it's a blessing to love what we do!
Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas from us at eHaberdasher (The Wardrobe Wimbledon) on the London side!
Free shipping on orders over $150 with SFFRSHIP
Yes, it is confirmed that Sutor Mantellassi shoes are indeed all full grain by an unnamed forum member who stopped by the shop over the weekend and is (at least in our opinion) a shoe connoisseur.
One more pic to help us all feel warm and fuzzy... This one from LuxDeco who stocks some of our cushions.
A bit, but that's for me to worry about and not my customers.
Thanks for the kind words. Hope to host more of you guys here in London!I honestly can't tell for sure if SM are full grain or not. I would imagine that they are based on their reputation and also regular retail price point. Most are Goodyear welted but otherwise some are blake. Regardless they're all great shoes for the price!
Cushions come with 100% duck filled inserts made of cotton cambric and are also made in England.