or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

I'm sure we can tweak this for you. Anyone else care to weigh in on the quarters situation and/or anything else? I didn't think they were that closed, but wouldn't mind opening them up a bit more if you all feel the same way.
Ah... cheers A. You're fast!
Fit is very similar to the Benjamin Sartorial (on the slimmer side), but the rise is just slightly longer in the Bella Spalla. I'm very pleased with them and we have started to sell a few already so we're looking forward to the feedback. Fabrics are great.
Thanks for weighing in. All of the above is what I've decided to do anyhow. I spoke with the factory and they would have to make me samples of the unstructured, which would set us back several weeks more, but they feel comfortable doing the 3 roll 2 enough so that I shouldn't need a sample made.I've also decided to hold off on the suits for now. I'm hoping to really stick with fully canvassed for suits as that's where you can really feel the difference greatly. Still...
And yes there are 2 darts above each back pocket, but they're still sort of a slimmer Italian cut. Will be working on putting them up within the hour...
Yes, from top to bottom the flannels are:1. Taupe/Mushroom (Drago for Canali)2. Brown (Drago for Canali)3. Light/medium grey (VBC)4. Mossy grey (VBC)They're all relatively lightweight so that you can wear into April/May depending on the weather... I'm actually wearing a pair of flannels today here in London.
Jackets are up. Also have these flannel trousers hitting the site shortly:
We're thinking of trying a few Bella Spalla suits this time around too... price about $425. Thoughts? Barbera 100 wool Marlane 100 wool Marlane 100 wool
These will be MTO at a promotional price. Depending on fabric availability we may cut some extras as well just as we have done for the current MTO which we have just received and plan to put on the site shortly (the extras).
The previous MTO process took a bit longer for a few reasons - partly because I was waiting for a sample to be made which took a few weeks, and while it didn't come out exactly right it was enough for me to make small corrections and approve production to commence. The other reason was the factory did overpromise the delivery date which took an extra few weeks, so that was poor planning on my part in general. We should be able to hit a ready to ship date by end of July,...