or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

I'll probably submit the order for production on the 7th of December.Yes there is a limit for all fabrics - anywhere from 6 to 14 per fabric.
Thanks for your message and feedback. I'll post a few more pics in a moment next to a penny. The swatches I have aren't very large, unfortunately, and it's difficult to get accurate photographs of the fabrics though.I'll also look into getting them quarter lined as well - great suggestion.
Benjamin Bella Spalla pre-orders are up. $160 down then another $165 due in 8-10 weeks when they're ready to ship. The pure cashmere and the silk/cashmere are $200 down then $195 due when ready to deliver. http://ehaberdasher.com/index.php/catalogsearch/result/?q=pre-order
Yes, the Nobile has replaced the Classico II model. The shoulders are slightly softer and the neck/collar hugs a little bit better as well. We also adjusted the sleeve pitch by a few millimeters.
The Nobile is indeed slightly more narrow and tapers a bit more. You can try it out and see if it works - otherwise we do have a spare Classico II pant in charcoal here in London that we can transfer to the US and swap out for you.
Yes, in the upgrade we lost the passwords, so you will need to reset. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Hi guys, So our upgrade to the latest version of our platform (Magento) saw a few kinks. We've only got a few images left to re-transfer but the site should otherwise be working well. To get things rollling again we are offering a special promo code for 20% off EVERYTHING except for Benjamin, so go nuts! Code: "20OFFNOV2015". Expiration is TBD so don't hesitate... Cheers, Ben
We've been working through some bugs in our recent platform/software upgrade. PLEASE BEAR WITH US - THE MAGENTO PLATFORM IS SECURE BUT APPARENTLY HAS A LOT OF BUGS - WE'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN ALL IS OPERATIONAL AND WILL ISSUE A SPECIAL DISCOUNT CODE TO USE! Lastly, if you encounter any issues with our website please do let us know by emailing service@ehaberdasher.com. Thanks guys!
Nice - enjoy! Would you be willing to indulge us with some fit pics?