or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

Sorry to hear the jacket wasn't quite right, but hopefully you can correct the one lapel easily enough. Less than ideal final pressing sounds like the culprit in some of this case. I have addressed this to the factory, but again it is likely I will be switching to a different manufacturer anyway.Regarding the 3 roll 2, I have to say this is my mistake. I personally do not like a true 3 roll 2 with the top buttonhole showing on the face of the lapel and this was never my...
Let's just call it "prescience" since you're a good-paying and loyal customer.
Good news: we took one of the returned jackets to the tailor and he said that it was constructed correctly but pressed incorrectly at the finish, so indeed can be repressed by any tailor or even dry cleaner. Just be sure to ask them to press gently and have the bottom of the lapel roll instead of pressed flat.
I was a bit surprised too - I hadn't picked up on the extremely slight pattern on the swatch (which is all I had to go by as I did not see the actual roll), but indeed there is the faintest plaid/check. I may keep the 38R for myself but have actually put it on the site along with just a few other extras that were made:http://ehaberdasher.com/index.php/bella-spalla-sport-coat-indigo-blue.htmland here are the few extra linen...
@Riva I completely understand. Please message/email me if you have any issues and we will make it right.
Thanks for confirming this, guys. It seems most of the jackets did turn out correctly, but the brown hopsack seemed to have more of an issue than the others. A few of you guys have emailed me directly and I've suggest to have your tailor/cleaner give steaming and reshaping the lapels a try. At least one customer is returning his, so once we receive that we can have our tailor Pasquale have a look at that one and give his opinion (and see if he can make it 3 roll 2.5). ...
I'm waiting a 3 roll 2.5 from a new factory that I'm inclined to go with - same factory as I had posted several weeks ago but a 3 roll 2.5. I hope to receive the jacket here within the next 2 weeks once Italy opens up for business again in September.
Yes, if the roll is too high we will take it back for sure.
I agree this does not look right and was not intended to look this way. Yes please do let us know how it goes with the tailor press.We did ask about discuss more open quarters with the technician and they wanted to do a sample which would have set us back another 4-6 weeks so we didn't go forward with that modification because we didn't want to further delay production.
This is the way the jacket came and what was intended. It appears some of you may have received a less than ideal executed 3 roll 2.5. If this is the case please email or pm me with any specific concerns or issues and I can address them individually. Sorry guys!