or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

Cool - then let's make it 3 Benjamin ties - one to go with each shirt!
Nice bidding guys. I'll throw in 2 Benjamin ties also to the winning bidder! @fok am I allowed to do that? Benjamin ties made in Como Italy by same factory as your typical highly revered $125-$175 Italian brands.
Yes please do come and visit. We've already had the pleasure of meeting a few of you guys.Yes MTM done in person here, and we may do overcoats although the coats we are getting in are going to be Bella Spalla made in Napoli - not the same as the MTM company we will be using. I'll have to evaluate the coats first and then we'll go from there.
So sorry for not getting back to you sooner - which size were you looking at? Feel free to PM me if you prefer or email ben@ehaberdasher.com.
Nope. Any sizes and styles you want (that are available).I'd like to also point out we have these made by one of the factories that make for Ermenegildo Zegna black label and most of the fabric used are from Canclini. They are a moderate fit with twin darts but not slim fit (and certainly not a full fit).
Will get back to you on this but it runs smaller and shorter than the other Bella Spalla jackets.
Maybe... stay tuned
Fabrics for mtm suits? Will take a little while to get them online. There are going to be bookloads
Thanks very much. Our doors are now open in London! Hope you guys will all come and visit so I get the chance to meet some of you in person!The Wardrobe Wimbledon18 RidgwayLondon, SW19 4QN020 8605 9000
Okay - stay tuned early next year for MTM