or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

And you guys also realize Lardini jackets are as low as $236 and suits as low as $340! Made in Italy, half canvassed, fabrics from premium Italian and British mills!
Sorry I think I got it backwards - Caruso being the manufacturer of the MaCo label (which used to be the name of the company before changing the name to Raffaele Caruso).
I don't know if any of you noticed, but we have MaCo fully canvassed suits for less than Benjamin suits. Guys these are the maker of Caruso, RLBL, Lanvin, Dior, Smalto, etc and now on our site for as little as $427. This is a ridiculous bargain! http://ehaberdasher.com/index.php/designers/caruso.html#!/dir=asc&home=0&limit=all&no_cache=true&order=price
These are going to be half canvassed, unlined (sleeves only), featuring fabrics from Pal Zileri's collections including Carlo Barbera and other Biellese mills and a few UK as well. Two different shades of blue hopsack including one a few shades lighter than navy. We will also separately offer polished horn button sets if you want to upgrade/change them out. We will have a handful of 39/40L
Benjamin Bella Spalla (made in Napoli with a soft shoulder) are coming in a few weeks and include spring/summer weights and finally a two different navy hopsacks.
The Benjamin Sartorial line never goes on sale. They are intended to maximize value and quality at the best price point possible, and so you really won't see further discounts on them unless it's a discontinued fabric or style. We have done a promotion in the past where you can select a free Benjamin tie with any Benjamin Sartorial suit purchase. It is not a current promotion, but please email service@ehaberdasher.com for details if interested.
Sorry it will be some time before we get more trousers in stock - perhaps not until August or September even. We'll keep you posted.
Hey guys, I just launched our Sartorial Home line of menswear inspired cushions for the home. The pillows feature premium fabrics from VBC, Zegna, and other textile mills in Biella. Each piece is individually hand-cut and handmade by tailors here in the UK. This has been something I've been thinking about for years, but only now is it finally coming to fruition. There's nothing quite like them on the market - I've always noticed most throw pillows are either very...
I thought I posted on this but perhaps it was on an earlier/older thread... Anyway Ben here. I've been a member on SF for about 9 years and run eHaberdasher.com. Married 16 years, have 3 great kids, grew up in NJ and also spent 10 years in Boston (college), and recently moved to London. My first job back in '85 was with a high end men's clothing shop in my hometown of Montclair, NJ where I first caught the clothing bug. At eHaberdasher I don't make a killling, but I...
Lapels on the Classico II are 3" straight across. Hope that helps.