or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

Thanks! I do believe we willy finally see more fabrics this autumn!By the way Benjamin shirts just arrived in NJ - hopefully they'll be on the site by next week!
Isaia/Kiton silhouette is easier said than done!
Oh also in regards to a slightly lighter blue - yes we plan to offer this as well before the end of the year.
Sounds like you may want to consider the 42R and stick with the 36 trousers and have them taken in if need be. If you do wish to swap the trousers out you can either:1. Request the swap at step 5 notes section of checkout (provided we have enough stock in the size you wish to have changed to)2. Order the separate trousers in the size you prefer and then return whichever doesn't fit as well (again first check with us by emailing us at service@ehaberdasher.com to see if...
Slimmer than the Classico II? Probably not... have you considered something slightly fuller cut in a 38R like the MaCo suits? The prices are great - just slightly higher than the Benjamins and really great quality/price/value. As of now no plans for MTM - seen too many problems with that and I'm afraid I just wouldn't be able to do it right...
Ah yes - we can usually do that if we have stock in the separate Benjamin trousers. Typically the customer emails us a request for this and we then check and if it's a go you would provide explicit instructions in step 5 of checkout in the notes section requesting the trouser switch and the size of the trousers desired. But first you need to let us know what exactly you need in terms of pant size and color...
The Classico II replaced the Classico. Only difference is the back collar got brought in to sit closer to the neck as a few people were experiencing some collar gap. The new model which I'm hoping to approve shortly will actually bring the collar just slightly higher as well, but at this point likely won't be available until this autumn. But once it's good, I hope to open the floodgates with tons of fabrics and jackets/blazers too.
Further proof that Marco Pescarolo makes for Kiton - haha!
For those not familiar with MACO, here's a write up from another respected forum member: http://www.styleforum.net/t/386970/largest-ready-to-wear-suit-brand-review-44-brands-by-parisian-gentleman-updated By Dirnelli : Maco is a brand made by Caruso (like its other brand called Raffaele Caruso.) It’s very nicely made, comfortable to wear, and very current it its styling. Fabric choices are beautiful. It’s just a shame that this brand is still confidential and not...
Here's the email that went out earlier: http://myemail.constantcontact.com/New-Arrivals--Maco-Caruso-Suits---Borrelli---Marco-Pescarolo-Trousers.html?soid=1101417638975&aid=pCisbNBHR5k