or Connect

Posts by eHaberdasher

We usually ship via Priority or Express Mail which provides for some insurance and partial tracking to avoid loss which happens often with just regular mail, so shipping is actually indeed price. US Priority Mail is $30. Better to combine with other items!
FYI the Corneliani is the 1st line Corneliani - not sure why it has the CC tag. Look underneath the tag it is their first line.
Yes, the narrow is 3" and the wide is about 3.75".
Hopefully we'll be able to satisfy both full and half canvas customers!
Eventually... I had some made in Italy but they screwed them up - had to send them back. Have solid black coming in though in a cashmere blend hopsack.
FYI the narrower lapel really not all that narrow at 3" wide.
Fair enough. I'll probably move forward with both. Just wanted to test the half canvas market and see what happens... I'd love to take on Suit Supply and take some of their market share.
Yup we'll see... FYI this is the more narrow lapel:http://instagram.com/p/wRUvQAPgP-/?modal=true
Yes we have never done the narrower lapel before, but seeing how popular J.Crew and the like are we figured we'd give this style a try and see. These are all half canvas. Full canvas would be at least $395 - $425. We're trying to reach a wider market with these half canvas at the lower price.
Wait for it... probably $295 - $325. And fabrics all from Tallia Delfino, Loro Piana, Ormezzano. But we're trying a narrower lapel with hacking and ticket pockets on some, and others with the wider lapel and patch pockets. We're looking to your feedback - hopefully on the site by Christmas (we only got in a few of the samples before the rest of the shipment arrives)!