Posts by eHaberdasher

Sorry I don't know how to do that spoiler thing...JacketsCoats
You mean pics of the most recent Bella Spalla jackets and coats?
If you're referring to the most recent Bella Spalla jackets I'm extremely pleased with them - best production of the Bella Spalla yet and happy with the model - just no shorts or longs.If you're referring to the the MTM company, we are getting back the first MTM orders early next month - will see if we can show a few photos of the customers in them.
For MTM we will have off the rack suits to purchase/try as our blocks and then adjustments made from there... probably similar to Kent Wangs process.
Okay boys - my new production for MTM can also do smaller quantities and so I'll soon be offering more shorts (and longs)... waiting for swatches for spring and will show you guys what will be on offer in a few months!
Same jacket... hard to tell sometimes in pics
Sorry... hopefully will be able to offer MTO as well as MTM this spring
Someone asked how to wear the Bella Spalla shepherds check jacket... http://ehaberdasher.com/index.php/clothing/sport-jackets/bella-spalla-sport-coat-grey-shepherds-check.html With: Benjamin Sartorial shirt Bella Spalla charcoal flannel trousers Corneliani tie
That is extremely flattering - thank you. I'm not quite sure I'd put the Benjamin Sartorial in the same league as Brioni, but hey if you say so!
Admit it you're just jealous