or Connect

Posts by rebel222

LIghtly Used RLBL Navy Blazer with Silver Buttons 40R $195 OBO: Link The BIN price is good, so I don't expect it to last the offer process. This is an older Cantarelli model. I really like the Cantarelli RL stuff. I have a few RLPL Cantarelli items, and they are well made.
And, they're sold. Thanks SF.
Nice list.I'm not sure those Russell and Bromley's are Edward Green.Also, C&J has released that model boot for J Crew before.
Up for sale is a pair of Burgundy Shell Cordovan Hanover PTBs (plain toe bluchers). They are brand new, old stock. They are goodyear welted with double stacked soles. I prefer the finishing on Hanover shell cordovan to all other shell cordovan models in this price point. These shoes are new without the box. They are size 9.5D. Price includes shipping to the CONUS. PM me with any questions or for an international shipping quote.
Up for sale is a pair of Edward Green Chukka boots. Sorry, but I don't know the model name. They are unlined at the ankle (nowhere else), so I don't think they are the Warwick. They are suede, probably snuff suede. They have Edward Green's rubber sole, so these should be a good foul weather shoe. They are brand new, but I don't have the box. Also, the shoes laces are not original. There is one small fray point on the laces. As they are currently laced, you can't...
Up for sale is a pair of Allen Edmonds Macneils in burgundy shell cordovan leather. They are size 9D. They come with the box and shoe bags. Shoe trees NOT included. They have light to moderate use with ~80% of the soles/heels left. Price is $225 shipped CONUS. PM me for a shipping price outside of the CONUS.
My brown shoes are more comfortable than my black shoes.
Collaboration w/ Ferragamo under the name Zefer (zegna + ferragamo).
Uncle, those are some of my favorites. I'm sad I missed that pre-order. They look great.
What's his SF user name?