or Connect

Posts by rebel222

Instead of the AE cordovan cream, which will probably darken them some, I would try Saphir Renovateur. I use it occasionally on my shell cordovan, and it seems to absorb well into and nourish shell cordovan.
No. You probably need an 8.5 or 9 in the Marlows.
+1. I'm an 8.5 on the Barrie and 8.5 in the Marlow. However, I fluctuate between 8.5 and 9 in many lasts.
Added some additional sizes.
I purchased a couple pair of the RRL Powell boots through the Ralph Lauren coupon bonanza. After trying them on, they aren't going to work for me. I am left with a size 9D US. I have too many similar shoes. They are brand new, in the box, with RRL shoe bags. I paid $137 per pair. I am looking to recoup my cost after fees and shipping, so I'm selling them for $160 each, including shipping to the CONUS. Obviously, the attached photo is a stock photo. PM me with any...
10.5 sold.
Up for sale are the iconic Ralph Lauren Marlows. They are cigar shell cordovan and made by Crockett & Jones. They are brand new in the box. The boxes are slightly damaged, but the shoes are brand new and unharmed. They come in the Ralph Lauren box with Ralph Lauren shoe bags. These shoes are available in a US 10D, 10.5D, 11D, 11.5D and 12D. Price is $515 to the CONUS. Message me with any questions. I had a question about the color because C&J has varied the finish over...
I have two NWT RLBL suits in size 38R that I am looking to either sell or trade. I really want a charcoal glenplaid RLBL suit in size 38R. The available suits are a solid charcoal with notch lapels and a navy with faint stripes and notched lapels. Flat front pants with side tab adjusters. Both are current models. Both suits are NWT. I'll sell them for $800 each OBO, but I'd rather trade for the glenplaid.
Up for sale are the iconic Ralph Lauren Marlows. They are cigar shell cordovan and made by Crockett & Jones. They are brand new in the box. The boxes are slightly damaged, but the shoes are brand new and unharmed. They come in the Ralph Lauren box with Ralph Lauren shoe bags. These shoes are available in a US 10.5D and 11D. The attached pictures are of a pair I previously photographed. Price is $515 to the CONUS. Message me with any questions.
I have two NWT RLBL suits in size 38R that I am looking to either sell or trade. I really want a charcoal glenplaid RLBL suit in size 38R. The available suits are a solid charcoal with notch lapels and a navy with faint stripes and notched lapels. Flat front pants with side tab adjusters. Both are current models. Both suits are NWT. I'll sell them for $800 each OBO, but I'd rather trade for the glenplaid.