or Connect

Posts by rebel222

It's single vent, and the liner don't look like any RLBL I've ever seen. The lapels are much wider than any RLBL I've seen. The pants have belt loops, which isn't conclusive because I do own a RLBL with belt loops, but it is not very common.
I'm pretty sure this is a fake RLBL suit, which is something I've never seen before: http://www.ebay.com/itm/MENS-NAVY-BLUE-RALPH-LAUREN-BLACK-LABEL-GRAY-DOT-PINSTRIP-100-WOOL-SUIT-SZ-40R-/181363946817?pt=US_CSA_MC_Suits&hash=item2a3a223541
I think you have 1 and 2 backwards.
Incredible pictures.
Pics?
I'm an 8.5 in the Barrie, and I take an 8.5 in the Marlow wingtip. However, some people would be up 1/2 size and wear a 9.
That's a real caruso.
Sold out of the 10s.
Up for sale is a brand new RLBL navy suit in standard weight wool. It is brand new with tags and is the current model from RL. It is still in the plastic cover from RL, which I would prefer not to remove. Stock photo attached, but I can take actual pics if absolutely necessary. It is solid navy, 100% wool, double vent with notch lapels. Flat front pants with side tab adjusters (no belt loops). Pants have not been hemmed. The suit is size 42S. I am looking to get...
I use fiebings in brown.