or Connect

Posts by rebel222

There are current BBGF suits made in Italy. I can't speak to the maker, but it can't be Greenfield or Southwick.
I have a brand new RLBL solid navy suit in size 38R available for sale. 100% wool. Flat front pants w/ side tab adjusters. Notch lapel and double rear vent. It is a current model. Stock photo attached. It is new with tags. I am asking $800 including shipping to the CONUS. PM me if you need a price outside of the 48 states or if you have any questions.
So, I am behind on returning this suit. I have printed the return label. I'll sell it for $700 this evening. After that, it's gone.
Thanks. These have been difficult to photograph. I had a question about the color of the shoes for sale because C&J has varied the finishing over the years. This picture is the closest representation of the color indoors.
Up for sale are Ralph Lauren RRL Bowery Ankle Boots. They are made in England. They are size 9D US. They are brand new in the box. They come in the original RRL box with the single large RRL boot bag. They are made of french full-grain leather with goodyear welted soles. There is one very small mark in the leather on the outside heel of the right boot. It is hardly noticeable, but I wanted to make sure any issues are fully disclosed. The price includes shipping to...
Sold out of the 12s.
I'd have to see the sole, but I think they're Churchs.
Thanks. Are you asking about the medallion? If so, here's the best shot I could get of it. It's EG's heel medallion that they sometimes use. Because it's suede, it's a lot hard to photograph than if the shoe were calfskin.
Did you include that in the listing?
Is this a rhetorical question or are you wanting to have the same conversation about a topic that has been discussed ad nauseam? Read the threads. The disagreement is clearly stated in them.