or Connect

Posts by Ackord02

I also picked up a pair of pre-used (lightly) mancini loafers that i got for a STEAL because of one of the shoes being a bit of disscoloured,. hard to distinguish in the pictures but the top of the right shoe goes in a dark blue tone and the heel is kinda green. will i have to strip the colour and dye? or will a good cleaning and some regular black shoecream sort this out?
bought these
At mr wooster on the left.
my most recent items;
Notice the leather on the left shoe being alot rougher, is this a sign of over/under-exaggerating of shoecream? the only product ive used on the boots is the Saphir Creme Surfine.
Can i spray them down or do i need to be cautious with the types of products i use?
As a beginner, i don´t know about the technical aspects of the different types of leathers and dyes. What can you tell me judged from these pictures? anilin, semi-anilin, pigmented etc... And how should i care for these shoes? can i spray them down to impregnate?
I really like these from Hard Graft
uk 8 new
I have a brand spanking new pair im thinking of getting rid off, whats the worth?I also have the brown ones for sale if i get the right money, just dont have a clue what to expect