or Connect

Posts by eddievddr10

The last few days I and a friend of mine got full buy it now prices for our suits, ranging from new to used but pretty high bin, they all seem to be Asian buyers with zero feedback but seperate accounts, I doubt anyone will pay, it's very strange, anyone else have this issue ? (Possibly North Korean hackers? Lol)
refunds have been given out to some buyers, i will try to get more if i do i will contact those buyers first, sorry for taking long to update. thread is updated as of now
Sorry guys been in Italy this week, just got back and need to update the thread, I have a full time business going so sorry if I don't respond in a timely manner, soon things will be more streamlined, unfortunately I oversold some models, since I wasn't able to update when I was overseas, I'll be refunding those that need to be refunded, my apologies I will try to see if I can get some more next week, please bear with me, again apologies
Sorry guys been in Italy this week, just got back and need to update the thread, I have a full time business going so sorry if I don't respond in a timely manner, soon things will be more streamlined, unfortunately I oversold some models, since I wasn't able to update when I was overseas, I'll be refunding those that need to be refunded, my apologies I will try to see if I can get some more next week, please bear with me, again apologies
Sorry guys been in Italy this week, just got back and need to update the thread, I have a full time business going so sorry if I don't respond in a timely manner, soon things will be more streamlined working on something big
those were from me if you guy see anyting you like just pm me and ill try to do better on the pricing
NEW SHIPMENT HERE http://www.styleforum.net/f/6654/marketplace
ive got the new shipment of marlows pennys tassels, wingtip a. first to pay gets them, my paypal is donationpu@lifestores.org REPEAT no holds first to pay gets em. note: some of these come with box and shoebags some dont have boxes i will not differentiate between the two so be prepared to not receive a box (although most ppl will get full box) also some may have light scratches nothing significant as far as i can tell, please dont ask for specifics. for size questions...
Let's see the Gucci croc spoo maybe some incentive if you hit a home run
Small part of the haul pics just started going thru them who knows what else...