or Connect

Posts by FunkYouUP

Selling this Junya coat for $250 shipped in US OBO. Slightly worn and is very well-constructed. Details: Paisley lining at tag/neck area. Wooden buttons Inside of coat cuffs are denim. Corduroy collar Two outside pockets One inside pocket on the right Simple coat but it's very nicely constructed. I'm shipping from California so $300 shipped in US. Approximate measurements: Pit to Pit: 22.5" Length from bottom of collar: 33.5" Shoulders: 18"
Selling this Junya coat for $300 $225 $200 shipped in US OBO. Slightly worn and is very well-constructed. Details: Paisley work at the tag. Wooden buttons Inside of coat cuffs are denim. Corduroy collar Two outside pockets One inside pocket on the right Simple coat but it's very nicely constructed. I'm shipping from California so $300 shipped in US. Approximate measurements: Pit to Pit: 22.5" Length from bottom of collar: 33.5" Shoulders: 18"
This is a long shot but maybe someone on here bought it and doesn't want it. http://www.yoox.com/us/41372492NN/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=41372492NN&sizeId=7 I am looking for this jacket that was recently sold out on Yoox. I was unsure about it, but now that it's gone, I really want it lol. If anyone on here has it in XL, please lmk if you want to sell it.
For Sale - add 2.9% + $0.30 for PayPal fees Approximate measurements added NWT Our Legacy 1940's Pale Peach Oxford - From a few seasons ago. Pit to pit: 21.5" Shoulder: 19" Sleeve: 25.5" Length: 30" $110 OBO Shipped in US Damir Doma SILENT Denim Jeans Sz. 36 - Not sure from what season but bought a couple years back.. Condition: 9/10 Waist: 18" Rise: 11" Thigh: 12.5" Knee: 9" Leg opening: 7.5" Inseam: 32" $120 OBO Shipped in US. Slightly/Rarely Worn - Like new...
Make reasonable offers and I'll try my best to meet them. Aspects of Cool said it best - "Based on popular jackets from the 50s and 60s comes the Beams Plus casco bay coach’s jacket. Featuring an updated high density polyester fabric that helps repel water. Striped knitting on the cuffs and collar, with a contemporary fit. It makes the perfect replacement for that old drizzler jacket of yours. Spring training anyone?" Jacket is a perfect combination between a...
Comme des Garcons Junya Watanabe Man Cropped Navy Dress Pants (Sz. Large) SOLD Comme des Garcons Junya Watanabe MAN F/W 2011 Corduroy Panel Gingham Button-down Shirt (Sz. M) Condition: Slightly Worn and in great condition. Details: Condition - Worn but basically perfect 9/10 85% Cotton / 15 % Polyester Machine washable Made in Japan Approximate Measurements: Shoulder: 17" Back length: 28.5" Pit-to-Pit: 21.5" Collar: 16 Sleeves: 34.5" $275 $225 $190 $175 shipped...
All items are on eBay, but if you have an offer, feel free to message me on here or my eBay account. I will upload one picture of each item but feel free to click on the link for more photos. There is more information about sizing and details on the eBay links. This is just a general listing. Complete sale Outerwear: Engineered Garments Gray Andover Jacket Sz. Large Worn but in great condition. 9/10. More details on link. EG Andover Jacket Current bid is at ...
I have an XL (52?) NWT of this shirt and am looking for a large (50?) Open to sell to at $115 shipped within US.
This guy tried selling me a pair of CP Bball high's before and never sent it to me.
Looking for mostly bedfords, blazers and parkas. I'm also looking for this season's Brookline jacket (reversible navy/camo). Thanks! PM me with your price and maybe we can strike a deal.