or Connect

Posts by aging in rhythm

Price drop: $55 Shipped. I'll cut you a deal if you want to buy the white pair I have for sale as well.
Price drop - $50 shipped in US.
For sale is a pair of RRL Slim fit Denim in "White Dust" wash. Size 30 x 34. These fit slim and are perfect for summer. I've had these for a couple years and don't fit into them anymore Willing to trade for RRL stuff (I wear 32 x 34 in Slim Fit now), entertaining offers. $65 plus $10 for shipping in US. $50 Shipped. I'll cut you a deal if you want to buy the black slim fit pair I have for sale as well.
For sale is a pair of RRL Slim Fit Black Selvage Denim. I've had these for a few years and am finally reluctantly ready to part with them. If you know anything about RRL you know that people love the slim fit cut, and black is one of the most popular colors. There's some wear to these, but nothing abnormal. You'll notice there's some fading and natural distressing (wallet fade included at no additional charge). I haven't worn them in a year or two and I don't really fit...
For sale is a pair of RRL Slim Fit Black Selvage Denim. I've had these for a few years and am finally reluctantly ready to part with them. If you know anything about RRL you know that people love the slim fit cut, and black is one of the most popular colors. There's some wear to these, but nothing abnormal. You'll notice there's some fading and natural distressing (wallet fade included at no additional charge). I haven't worn them in a year or two and I don't really fit...
Price drop, $275 SOLD
It's a C/E combination last, which is a confusing thing that Alden does. It's basically an E. This explains it better: https://www.alden-of-carmel.com/fitting.htm
PRICE DROP Bump, $300
PRICE DROP Bump, $350