or Connect

Posts by aging in rhythm

I voted for Bernie because he's the only candidate who looks like he knows his way around a Goodwill color tag sale
Incredible blazer by Brioni. Recent model. 100% Wool Three Button Unvented Shoulder seam to seam: 19" Pit to pit: 22.5" Sleeve from shoulder: 26.5" Back length: 32"
Outstanding, flawless condition recent Kiton cashmere/silk/linen blazer. Retails for $7k+ 73% Cashmere 16% Silk 11% Linen Three Button Non Vented Shoulder seam to seam: 18.5" Pit to pit: 22.5" Sleeve from shoulder: 27" Back length: 32"
Outstanding, flawless condition recent Kiton 100% cashmere blazer. Retails for $7k+ 100% Cashmere Three Button Non Vented Shoulder seam to seam: 18.5" Pit to pit: 22.5" Sleeve from shoulder: 27" Back length: 32"
Trump probably throws away his clothes instead of donating them
Incredible blazer by Brioni. Recent model. 100% Wool Three Button Unvented Shoulder seam to seam: 19" Pit to pit: 22.5" Sleeve from shoulder: 26.5" Back length: 32"
Outstanding piece from Oxxford. Gorgeous black cashmere with striking striped lining. Shoulder seam to seam: 18.5" Pit to pit: 21" Sleeve from shoulder: 24.5 Back length: 31"
my canon has the same problem. I have to push each page individually. I bought it a month ago. There's a youtube video that explains how to fix this but I shouldn't have to take a screwdriver to a month old printer.
Holy fucking shit that tweed champ. True thrift?!?
Yea- but it's a Kardiel reproduction. This print means I own at least one authentic Herman Miller piece haha