or Connect

Posts by kalanigee

Does anyone know if these were in brown or tan veal leather? Quote: Originally Posted by mechanical pencil Russell Moccasin Cavaliers in french veal.
Quote: Originally Posted by whatever123 5 months. i confirmed last week. they will be restocking the chukka in all sizes in the next four weeks. but anything custom is at least 5 months out. Dang. I better put in an order soon. Thanks for the heads up.
Quote: Originally Posted by NateReady I bought a pair of hikers in red brown navigator. Even with the rush the boots took over two months to arrive. But it was worth the wait. They are beautiful and extraordinarily comfortable. Overall, I had a positive experience with the customer service. They were quite responsive. ^^Please post pics!!!^^these sound great! Is the current turnaround time still 3-4 months? Looking to pick up some Hikers...
Quote: Originally Posted by scb so the USPS tracking info says my shoes were delivered at 11:45am to my office, but no one's at the office today and building management said there were no deliveries. fun Give it a few days. It's odd, but I've found out that 'delivered' in USPS lingo means it has arrived at your local post office which then takes 2-3 days to reach it's final destination. I've had a few amazon prime orders that shipped with 2...
Fantastic shoes. Best of luck.
Are the cuffs on the blazer functional or nonfunctional? Or rather, would I be able to take it to a tailor and shorten/lengthen the cuffs?
Thought this was a cool video of Duluth Pack IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by michaelw cigar indy boots My Leffot's version is supposed to arrive tomorrow in the mail!!!!
Urban Outfitters is now offering Duluth Packs. Not too sure how I feel about that http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban...navAction=jump I feel like you can get a little bit more out of this pack if you ordered it direct from Duluth Pack and customized it. I love my scout pack BTW. Top notch quality, plus the waxed canvas version kicks butt in Seattle rain.
Quote: Originally Posted by Limniscate So I went to the actual Alden store in SF and got my real sizing. So I'm a 7.5E in the Leydon, 6.5E in the Barrie and Trubalance, and a 7D in the Plaza. So, if I may ask, what do you measure on a Brannock device?