or Connect

Posts by evident

Picked up a Sterlingwear 36R Peacoat in very good condition for 1000Yen today at a second hand store... How does this look on me? Pictures are crappy, sorry... I recently sold a 40S sterlingwear that was too big on me, and was in the market for a 38S. the 36R that i'm wearing feels snug but the buttons arent popping out.. I think the length might be a little too long, but i feel the shoulders and sleeve length are perfect. opinions? ill try and post a better...
what do you suggest for a better price/performance ratio? I find uniqlo quality to be pretty decent for the price, cheaper and better fitting than gap and some BR/Jcrew things.
better pics added...
Any takers?
price cut
going to the momotaro store in tokyo in 2 weeks. i can't wait.I also have a pair of japan blue momotaro's for salehttp://www.styleforum.net/t/355005/japan-blue-x-momotaro-14-8oz-tight-straight-vintage-raw-selvedge-denim-model-jb0701/0_100from my understanding momotaro and japan blue are both made by the same parent company, rampuya. japan blue are a little bit cheaper in price, but quality feels exactly the same to me. the momotaro x japan blue patches were made when...
This is a Sterlingwear of Boston official US Navy issue peacoat that i purchased from vintagetrends.com a few years ago. They say its of the late 80's early 90s vintage. I dropped down a few sizes and it's a little big on me. It's a size 40 S. the exterior is in pretty good condition. It catches lint pretty easy but i think all wool peacoats do that and it's fairly easy to brush off. The inside lining came with a discoloration in one area (see pictures) but other than...
New With Tags, Size 33. Purchased in Tokyo in Ueno's Amerika-ya jeans store. the inseam was hemmed to size 33 with chain stitching. Still have the receipt as well. Never worn Asking $160 shipped. PM me with offers. Dimensions as measured using blueingreen instructions Waist 17x2 = 34 Front Rise = 10.5" Back Rise = 14" Upper Thigh = 11" Knee = 8.5" Leg Opening = 8" Inseam = 33"
sold
Is their sizing from US stores different than their sizing from stuff purchased in their Japan stores?