or Connect

Posts by mfadam

Recently bought an Uman jacket from Barneys. Really like it and their off the rack fit is quite good for me. Apparently they measured 3500 wealthy/physically fit people to come up with their specs. The sizing is different than normal. I usually wear 40-41R which corresponds to a size 3 in Uman. Anyway, I'm a fan - curious if others have bought or /have opinions...
East 57th St Daffys will have the biggest men's selection generally. The one on Madison and 44th is smaller, but generally stocks their better items. They have some bigger size Incotex left, 38-40 size. Also the 34th St and Broadway Penn Station Daffys is a zoo, but has a large selection and you can find some gems if you are willing to dig. For instance they have a bunch of Boldani (sp?) cotton/hemp blend pants and Facconable Atelier both made by Incotex in various...
added a pair of Incotex for Zegna 100% linens... Still have a few pairs of the chinolinos too...
added a pair of Incotex for Zegna gray wools 3/28
Thanks for all the advice - I think I will suck it up and take them back. There were tags in the pants, the Zegna tag with a bunch of data/numbers, but nothing that specifically says Incotex or Zegna. I think my mistake was assuming that Ebay buyers know their stuff as opposed to spelling everything out as it you are dealing with a total novice. Again, really appreciate all the advice...
Has anyone ever had a dispute with a buyer on Ebay and gone through the "court" process? I sold a guy a pair of Incotex for Zegna wool pants that have the telltale tags/details, but none of which actually say Zegna or Incotex. I am 100% positive they are Incotex for Zegna. The buyer is trying to claim the pants are fake, since there are no tags with the words Incotex or Zegna, and he should get full refund plus shipping covered. I sent him pictures of several Ebay and...
added a new pair of 35 Nantucket Reds and price drops... These go back Thursday, so take a look...
Great pair of well cut cords. I ship usps priority. Note Measurements are in the following order: Waist, Front Rise, Knee, Leg Opening and Inseam. 2. G. Vasta corduroys. Made in Italy. $79 shipped. FF NWT. 98% cotton. Brown with a hint of maroon underneath. 17, 9.75, 9.5, 8.5, 36.5 unfinished Finally getting these cotton pants online. There are some of the traditional European slim cuts as well as the more full cut Incotex for Zegna pants. These are ALL...
Prices are up on Incotex here on B&S for several reasons. First demand is greater as more people use SF and know Incotex. Daffys has raised their prices. Cotton as a commodity has increased a good bit over the last few years. Incotex are hard to find on sale at dept. stores or in the outlet stores; plus it takes time and luck to find them on sale so not a high odds bet. I think B&S is a very efficient market. People know how to find the good stuff and pay...
These are nwt Incotex chinolino. Most are familiar with these, 55% linen/45% cotton (sometimes 53/47). Most of these are US sized and the fit is like RLPL: fitted, but not snug. There are two 34s that are more snug as evident on narrower leg opening. Inseams unfinished unless otherwise noted. Measurements are as follows: Waist, Front Rise, Leg Opening, Inseam EDIT: 5/20/12 only one pair left listed below! US35/36 Light Brown/Dark Khaki:A 17.5, 10.5, 8.75,...