or Connect

Posts by mfadam

I'd be surprised if they can't work something out to keep the chain afloat. May be worth gathering more intel as these situations usually take some time...
These are a touch small for me so here goes: Black leather Stuart's Choice loafers made to the Grenson Masterpiece standards. These have been tried on indoors, but otherwise brand new. I have a shopworn Grenson box and Stuart's Choice bags to go with these. I have 4 pairs of Stuart's Choice in 9.5D that all fit, this pair comes in a bit short. I'd say they are a 9D. Outsole length is just shy of 11 3/4 and the widest point is 3 7/8. These retail for $678 at Paul...
Added a nice pair of summer weight cottons in a light blue pattern, see pair # 3 in the size 34 group. Still some decent khaki cottons kicking around, have at it..
A project pair at a good price if they make sense for you. These are NWT, all internal tags intact, wool S120s Pleated pants. Waist 18, Front Rise 12.5, Knee 10.5, LO 9 1/8, Inseam 38 unfinished. Here's the catch with these - back waist seem was split somewhere along the way at Daffys. In addition there is a small tear in the fabric where the waist is folded over. See pics. As long as you are a 36 or slightly smaller this is a very easy tailor fix - probably $10-15. ...
4/23 - added a pair of navy cotton/hemp Inco for Boldani pants, size 33/34
will take offers on these - they go back to the store 4/27. Thanks...,
I've got two pairs of very nice NWT Incotex silk/linen blend flat front summer pants for sale. One is dark blue/navy and the other is black. All tags intact. W 20, Front Rise 11.5, Knee 10.25, LO 9.25, Inseam 38 unfinished Will discount if interested in both. PM with any questions...
4/12 Added 5 new pairs of cottons and chinolino fabric Incotex pants... Put those tax refunds to good use.
Recently bought an Uman jacket from Barneys. Really like it and their off the rack fit is quite good for me. Apparently they measured 3500 wealthy/physically fit people to come up with their specs. The sizing is different than normal. I usually wear 40-41R which corresponds to a size 3 in Uman. Anyway, I'm a fan - curious if others have bought or /have opinions...
East 57th St Daffys will have the biggest men's selection generally. The one on Madison and 44th is smaller, but generally stocks their better items. They have some bigger size Incotex left, 38-40 size. Also the 34th St and Broadway Penn Station Daffys is a zoo, but has a large selection and you can find some gems if you are willing to dig. For instance they have a bunch of Boldani (sp?) cotton/hemp blend pants and Facconable Atelier both made by Incotex in various...