or Connect

Posts by mfadam

added two new shirts - one dress shirt from A Basile and a casual shirt from Lancetti. Both very nice soft cotton. PM with questions
Figured this thread may have answers - Do they make the marlow loafer in C width or narrow? RL online would suggest NO. Also, I have a pair of McCallums that are NOS RL Chukkas made by C&J. My feet are between a C and D width typically. I'm curious if these shell chukkas likely will have excess wrinkling problems given that my foot is a bit narrow for the last? Thanks for any thoughts....
What are the options when the rubber corner of the heels (like in the picture above) are worn down and close to being gone? Can you replace the heel only or does the shoe need to be re-soled entirely. I've got some Grenson Masterpieces from Paul Stuart with a lot of miles....
Not sure how you are set up personnel wise; but Incotex sizing does tend to vary a bit, not just a Daffys thing. My guess is someone may have to put in a lot of time with a tape measure unless you are selling them on a no return basis in which case you'd have to discount a touch more. That said, I'd definitely be interested in wool 34s...
One pair of fall Incotex wool pants leftover and I just added another pair of US36 khaki wool pants from Giab's (on par with Incotex quality). This is the last of the Daffy's pants that I have around. Someone put them to good use...
These are 5 NWT cotton dress shirts from the SAITT group, Italian shirt maker which the now closed Daffy's specialized in. Brands are Mastai Ferretti, Del Siena, Agho and Lancetti. All made at same factory; same quality. Second is Mastai Ferretti maroon striped shirt with regular cuffs. Comes with matching pocket square. 18., 22, 26. 10/15 additions: Fourth is a pale blue A. Basile french cuff spread collar dress shirt. It's a size EU39/US 15.5 neck. 18 3/8, 22.5,...
BNIB pair of staple Alden Shell Cordovan loafers. Comes with box and bags. Right shoe appears to have been tried on a time or two as there are a few creases in the leather. These retail for $599 plus tax. I ship USPS priority within 24 hours of paypal payment. Please pm with any questions...
Daffy's may need to get us online grief counselors...
Does anyone know how these liquidators do things in the last week? Supposedly stores are closing next Saturday 9/15 and as things stand markdowns are 40-60%. Just wondering if they get to 75-90% type levels. May be worth on last scavenge...
hit Secaucus and Elizabeth, both had 9 days left signs. Totally nuked, a few odds and ends of interest but don't hold your breath...