or Connect

Posts by mfadam

FWIW, the Saks had one pair of EG suede brogue oxfords on the 202 last in size US10D. They were half off so around 660 plus tax. The color was called mole I believe, kind of a grayish brown. Really nice shoes but I couldn't justify them. They were there as of 1PM today. Good luck if anyone wants them... Also a couple boot models by Brunello Cucinelli at half off in 10
anyone been to Bergdorf to see if there sale is any good? Any intel appreciated...
1/16/13 UPDATE - only the navy pair are still available. I have 3 pairs of NWT flat front Incotex Corduroys (all tags intact). 100% cotton. The colors are navy, khaki/light brown, and pea green. Measurements are the same on all three: W 15, FR 9.75, LO 8.25, 37" unfinished inseam. These cords are lined with cotton, so a bit warmer than average. Will discount for anyone buying two or three pairs. PM with any questions... Adam
Anyone know if Paul Stuart does additional markdowns after Christmas or do they just ride out the same sale pricing? TIA
Nice pair of Vass oxfords on ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/221159504538?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648 I traded emails with the seller and got her to take a few more pictures. She doesn't know much about them and has them listed as R last, but based on pics I'd say U last. Anyway, great price on a very nice pair of shoes. I've got no skin in this one, just figured someone might be interested...
Drakes sale is great. Bought a couple throws, scarves, and a summer blazer. As of yesterday afternoon there was still a navy summer blazer (60 cotton 40 linen) in size 44. ALso a pea green summer blazer in 42 that you can see in pics above. Still seemed to have many ties shirts and scarves. I think it's still on today, highly recommend...
11/29 - added another gingham cotton shirt. Where are all the former Daffy's shoppers to pick these off?!
11/26 - added a nice pair of corduroys to the thread. 2 pairs left, someone take them!
10/19 just dropped price $475>> $450. Someone take these off my hands! PM with any questions...
I'm not sure of the McCallum last, but the fit is pretty generous. The instep is fairly high and the toe box is not tight as it goes....