or Connect

Posts by mfadam

is there likely to be much there besides sweaters? Curious if anyone who went in October has a sense of whether they'll have things like blazers/pants... Thanks
I've picked up a suit and a sportcoat. They have taken their prices up it seems the past year, so if you can order a suit with a coupon that definitely helps. A little digging will yield 20-25% coupons fairly regularly. Also, I think STP has a deal with SForum where you get a percentage off on clothing if you link from the STP icon on SForum...
do you have to have some kind of coupon for Saks F&F or do you get the discount if you happen to shop in the store on those dates? Thanks...
as of 2PM or so it was still 30% off suits and 50% off green tags. Curious if they did any end of day additional discounts?? It was a zoo today, lines were around an hour...
They're Vestium Oficina which is made by Mabitex, there's a couple threads on the site about it...
$105 shipped CONUS. These are NWT Mabitex pants in size 36 (EU 52). They're made in Italy and have many nice touches (split waistband, belt closure, etc). Color is solid grey, not quite charcoal but pretty dark. Fabric is midweight. Measurements: knees 9.5, cuffs 8.25, outseam 46.25, inseam 37, rise 9.25. Here are picture links as I can't seem to upload pics onto the site. ...
I've got a NWOT Isaia 7 fold tie $45 shipped and a lightly used Zegna tie $30 shipped CONUS. Both are in perfect condition. Please pm if you have questions. I can't get the pics uploaded on this site for some reason so here are tinypic links... http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=9u6u6b&s=4 http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2571tgy&s=4
anyone know if/when Saks will be doing Final Cuts or that 50% off deal again? Thanks...
Would still like to sell this navy Oxxford Blazer - staple of any wardrobe... Make me a reasonable offer - thanks...
Things to consider: how long is the season? Not sure if you're in NE or California, but that can make a big difference as some clubs pack it up for the winter kinda early. Also look out for the dreaded assessments - some places have regular assessments while others just have them for major capex. Some states tax dues, NY does. Food minimums are worth looking at. If you use the club a lot, usually not an issue. Make sure you adn your wife both would be happy hanging...