or Connect

Posts by mfadam

Anyone get over to this one? Wandering if it's worth an amble in the rain...
I've had issues with it from playing squash. It is very frustrating and I have found that dress shoes + walking around city sidewalks can aggravate it. As mentioned above there are different stretching routines that help (especially ones that loosen your calves/hamstrings). I don't know that custom orthotics in a bigger dress shoe with leather soles would make a huge difference. I try to wear athletic type shoes when I have to do any serious walking and switch to...
is there likely to be much there besides sweaters? Curious if anyone who went in October has a sense of whether they'll have things like blazers/pants... Thanks
I've picked up a suit and a sportcoat. They have taken their prices up it seems the past year, so if you can order a suit with a coupon that definitely helps. A little digging will yield 20-25% coupons fairly regularly. Also, I think STP has a deal with SForum where you get a percentage off on clothing if you link from the STP icon on SForum...
do you have to have some kind of coupon for Saks F&F or do you get the discount if you happen to shop in the store on those dates? Thanks...
as of 2PM or so it was still 30% off suits and 50% off green tags. Curious if they did any end of day additional discounts?? It was a zoo today, lines were around an hour...
They're Vestium Oficina which is made by Mabitex, there's a couple threads on the site about it...
$105 shipped CONUS. These are NWT Mabitex pants in size 36 (EU 52). They're made in Italy and have many nice touches (split waistband, belt closure, etc). Color is solid grey, not quite charcoal but pretty dark. Fabric is midweight. Measurements: knees 9.5, cuffs 8.25, outseam 46.25, inseam 37, rise 9.25. Here are picture links as I can't seem to upload pics onto the site. ...
I've got a NWOT Isaia 7 fold tie $45 shipped and a lightly used Zegna tie $30 shipped CONUS. Both are in perfect condition. Please pm if you have questions. I can't get the pics uploaded on this site for some reason so here are tinypic links... http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=9u6u6b&s=4 http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2571tgy&s=4
anyone know if/when Saks will be doing Final Cuts or that 50% off deal again? Thanks...