or Connect

Posts by mfadam

added a pair of 36 Incotex chinolinos today 4/17/13
I've got a nice assortment of size 34 and 36 pants, all very high quality Made In Italy. 1. G. Vasta flat front corduroys. Size 34/EU50. Made in Italy. $79 shipped. FF NWT. 98% cotton. Brown with a hint of maroon underneath. W17, FR 9.75, K 9.5, LO 8.5, 36.5 unfinished 3. Valentini 100% linen white casual pants Size 36 NWT. Get ready for the Hamptons with these. Split waistaband, triple closure, etc. Waist 18.5, Front Rise 11.75, Knee 10, Leg Opening 8.375, 38...
It's all done now. Shoe selection was very low as of 4PM today. There were some nice leather and shearling outerwear in EU50, but even 85% off of 9500 is still not exactly cheap. All relative I guess...
starting in size 44 EU or what they called 10 US and up there was a decent assortment, all 80% off list price. Most shoes were 2970, so roughly 600 plus tax. I tried on some pairs and found they ran big by at least 1 full size. Maybe others can chime in... There were some nice balmorals, some pointy some more traditional.
if you have small or big feet there are some nice shoes to be had at 80% off. Some nice tux shirts that were used in shoots at 90% off in the as is section. Lotta colorful belts in exotic skins if that's your thing too..
1/30/13 Update - added a really nice pair of wool pants from Pringle of Scotland.
I really don't want to sell these. I bought these NIB off fellow SF member Theyare. I thought they fit but after a couple of outings, I realized I need to size up. They've been worn for a total of about 10 hours. The boots are shell cordovan made by Crockett & Jones. They have Dainite soles which are basically brand new. The uppers are in excellent condition - they do have some creasing from the time spent on my feet. The only real flaw is there are a couple...
Added another shirt from Del Siena. Also, price drop to $50 shipped. Just want these to find good homes...
Saks flagship has some nice Isaia topcoats in bigger sizes EU54-58 in camel and navy. IIRC they were an extra 40% off the already reduced prices. Wish they'd had size 52...
Make me an offer on these, just want to get them out of the house!