or Connect

Posts by mfadam

2014 resolution is to sell these pants among other items! Any reasonable offer takes them...
fall is coming soon, nice pants if you are size 30...
will take reasonable offers on these last two pairs of 36s.... Thanks!
two nice pairs left...
just knocked $20 off each pair, I want these to find good homes! Any US36s out there?
SOLD BNIB Ralph Lauren shell cordovan loafers by Crockett & Jones. These have been pretty well covered on SF. Come with box and bags. I ship USPS Priority within a day of payment. PM with any questions...
Ugh. They should teach this sort of thing in High School so you don't buy 12+ nice pairs of shoes to only have to flip half of them a few years later on B&S!!!
I've worn size 9.5-10 sized shoes for quite awhile and over the last 6 months noticed that several pairs of shoes are uncomfortable due to less room in the toebox. At first, I thought it was just random but as it happened consistently I took notice. I dug around online and found a handful of articles saying that after 40 your feet don't grow, but the tendons/ligaments start to stretch out a bit and thus it's not uncommon for shoe sizing to go up. Anyone else experience...
added a pair of 36 Incotex chinolinos today 4/17/13
I've got a nice assortment of size 34 and 36 pants, all very high quality Made In Italy. 1. G. Vasta flat front corduroys. Size 34/EU50. Made in Italy. $79 shipped. FF NWT. 98% cotton. Brown with a hint of maroon underneath. W17, FR 9.75, K 9.5, LO 8.5, 36.5 unfinished 3. Valentini 100% linen white casual pants Size 36 NWT. Get ready for the Hamptons with these. Split waistaband, triple closure, etc. Waist 18.5, Front Rise 11.75, Knee 10, Leg Opening 8.375, 38...