or Connect

Posts by mfadam

picked up 5 more on round 2 to sample sale.
Too bad - I'd need 10 or 10.5. Hope they bring the McCallums back and with better quality control as I'll be a buyer...
what size are those McCallums? If mine, I'll buy them from you and attempt to shore them up...
Went a little crazy at the last Drakes NYC sample sale and my wife "noted" that I didn't really need all these new scarves. Anyway, I'm offering them at sample sale cost plus shipping and a small proxy. 12 x 70" excluding fringe. Scarves are very soft and I think the wide angle shot captures the colors well - kind of a seafoam blue and brown check pattern. 75%Lambswool and 25%Angora, see pics. Any spots you see on bottom right of pics is a result of my annoying...
Bought this at yesterdays Drake's Sample Sale in NYC yesterday without trying it on. Love the shirt but it is too snug across the chest, damn pushups. Size is 15.5. Shoulders 17, PTP 21.25 and Shoulder to end of sleeve 26". I am a 35" sleeve length and it was perfect. These retail for 260 pounds and they were $75 each at the sale. I'm just looking to get my money out of it and a small proxy for mailing it out. Any dark spot you see in pics on the bottom right side...
These have were picked up at the last Drakes SS in NYC and they need to find a good home. The brown striped one on left is 3.5" wide, others all approximately 3.25", maybe a touch wider. The middle three are all different shades of navy/dark blue base. The one in the middle gets a bit washed out by the flash and the circles have a kind of blueish faint silver pattern. Please note my camera has some spots so any dark spots you might see are my junk camera's fault. ...
Great pair of jodhpurs worn less than 10 times. These are the Jermaine model from Neiman Marcus and were $1750 new. Awesome burnishing on the toebox. Someone with more knowledge may know who made these. Condition is excellent. A few light scuffs to finish but nothing in the leather. PM with any questions.
Practically new pair of RL/EG opera pumps. I wore these once to a wedding. They saw grass and hardwood floors, no concrete. Fit pretty true to size. It is a sleek/ narrow last as it goes, so if you do okay with Edward Green D you'll be fine. PM with questions.
Great pair of chukkas. Suede in excellent used condition. The soles have plenty of life and the toplifts are probably about half way worn down in back. Easy for cobbler to swap in a new one when needed. Will ship with original box and Edward Green shine cloth. PM with any questions. Also have a pair of ralph lauren trees that fit perfectly. $375 with the trees.
I saw some mention of the McCallums a few posts back, is that model still being made? I had a pair that were unfortunately too small, so would be quite psyched if they brought that one back into production.