or Connect

Posts by mfadam

NWT Battistoni blazer from Barneys. Weight is Spring to early Fall. PTP 22", 31.25" L from back of collar, sleeves are unfinished and about 25.5" as is. Buttons included. These retail for close to 2K at the stores, so priced to sell. PM with any questions.
SOLD Like new condition, nylon in great shape and suede is still soft. Classic quilted barn coat style. PTP 24, Length from bottom of collar 30". I'd say this would fit someone in the 42-44 range. Ralph Lauren still makes these with minor design tweaks and they go new for $299. PM with any questions
SOLD Perfect Holiday Pants. Phineas Cole Red Moleskin Pants. Size 32, 100% cotton. Waist 16.5", Rise 10", LO 8 1/8", inseam 38". Split waistband, two button plus hook/eyelet closure, side adjusters (no belt loops). Made in Canada by Samuelsohn. PM with any questions...
I bought these khaki travel pants at a Battenwear Sample Sale in NYC recently. They can be worn as long pants or unzipped and worn as shorts. Waist measures approximately 17" and inseam is about 31.75" I'm generally a 33-34 and these fit well. The waist has a belt that can be cinched in. There is also a drawstring at each ankle that can be adjusted. Pretty sure retail is about $200 for these and I'm just looking to cover cost and shipping. PM with any questions
I found a pair of mid-70s NOS Vendramini hiking boots that have never been worn. The quality is unbelievable, but what I can't quite figure out is the sizing. They are size 11 and the width is marked MM. Typically older Italian boots are pretty narrow by today's standards but if anything these are wide. Is MM the way Italian makers would label wide width? The MM is both on the shoe box and tongue of the boots. Just curious if anyone knows there way around this sort...
This is a very nice NWOT 100% cashmere V Neck sweater from Avon Celli. This was a gift that is a little big for me and has been sitting in a drawer unworn for a few years. PTP is 23" and length is about 27". I'd say the weight is medium. The pictures capture the color pretty well. PM with any questions.
Very nice pair of suede/leather combo dress gloves in black. Cashmere lining. There are top quality on par with anything you'll find at Paul Stuart for 3X the price. PM with any questions
These will be returned tomorrow 3/2 so if anyone wants a great pair of shoes now is the time...
Great pair of Paul Stuart loafers, made by Grenson to their Masterpiece standards. US 9.5D, relatively tapered last imho. My feet have grown and unfortunately have to blow out a lot of shoes. I got good use from these, but there is plenty of life left in these. Toes were protected with toetaps and the heels are probably 60% used. Easy enough to replace toplift and heels are good as new. These are the Johns model and color is walnut. They have nice burnishing around...
This is a great Bamford & Sons thin wale tan corduroy jacket. Worn less than 6 times, never dry cleaned and could easily pass for NWOT. Fabric is Zegna Cashco (93% cotton, 5% cashmere) and Made in Italy. Shoulders 19, PTP 22, sleeves 26, BOC 31. Retail was $1400. $199 shipped USPS priority