or Connect

Posts by mfadam

This is a very nice NWOT 100% cashmere V Neck sweater from Avon Celli. This was a gift that is a little big for me and has been sitting in a drawer unworn for a few years. PTP is 23" and length is about 27". I'd say the weight is medium. The pictures capture the color pretty well. PM with any questions.
Very nice pair of suede/leather combo dress gloves in black. Cashmere lining. There are top quality on par with anything you'll find at Paul Stuart for 3X the price. PM with any questions
These will be returned tomorrow 3/2 so if anyone wants a great pair of shoes now is the time...
Great pair of Paul Stuart loafers, made by Grenson to their Masterpiece standards. US 9.5D, relatively tapered last imho. My feet have grown and unfortunately have to blow out a lot of shoes. I got good use from these, but there is plenty of life left in these. Toes were protected with toetaps and the heels are probably 60% used. Easy enough to replace toplift and heels are good as new. These are the Johns model and color is walnut. They have nice burnishing around...
This is a great Bamford & Sons thin wale tan corduroy jacket. Worn less than 6 times, never dry cleaned and could easily pass for NWOT. Fabric is Zegna Cashco (93% cotton, 5% cashmere) and Made in Italy. Shoulders 19, PTP 22, sleeves 26, BOC 31. Retail was $1400. $199 shipped USPS priority
UPDATE 2/14 - these will be returned next Wednesday (2/19) if they don't sell. $575>>515. Final price drop. Great pair of NIB Gaziano & Girling loafers. Comes with box and bags, sorry no trees. These are private labeled for Ralph Lauren and are a twist on the G&G Antibes loafer. The stitching is reversed. SIze is 10.5D and fit is TTS. KN 14 last. Will ship USPS priority with insurance. Better pictures on this...
Great pair of Paul Stuart loafers made by Grenson to their Masterpiece standards. These were $678 new and have been conditioned with Saphir and always stored with trees. Fit pretty TTS, maybe a touch more narrow last than the other pair of Paul Stuart loafers I have for sale. Uppers in excellent/new condition. I wore these shoes half dozen times, always had toe taps. My feet grew on me post-age 40 and I'm having to sell off a bunch of shoes. PM with any questions.
Great pair of Paul Stuart loafers made by Grenson to their Masterpiece standards. These were $678 new and have been conditioned with Saphir and always stored with trees. Fit pretty TTS. Uppers in excellent condition, no nicks/scratches to note. Plenty of life in soles, always used toe taps. My feet grew on me post-age 40 and I'm having to sell off a bunch of shoes. PM with any questions.
Great pair of RM Williams boots up for sale. They are marked 9G which is US 10D. I've kept these up with the polish that came with the boots from RM Williams (will include the polish with sale). Leather uppers in very good shape, always stored with trees. A few thin nicks here and there, but nothing that you'd ever notice. There are some scratches on the back of the heels (not upper part) as you can see in pics. They're not deep, came from some poorly installed...
Nice pair of chestnut Crockett and Jones semi brogues (branded Barton for Tom James) on the 330 last. These were made to their top end handgrade standard. Fit is TTS and the 330 is a moderately generous last, kinda like ED 202. These have been well cared for over the years with Saphir and toe taps, one recently popped off as you can see in photo. Plenty of life before any resoling required. PM with any questions.