or Connect

Posts by ohm

Grey. Depends a lot on the suit though. I would think you could do some sort of charcoal suit/slightly lighter tie combo and that would work. Or navy suit/
How wide are your ankles and knees?
I like this Hemingway short story. Quote: For sale: baby shoes, never worn.
Me too.
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan But it's in the OneSpirit. The point is to get away from collecting clothes and get closer to thinking about clothes that you look good in and feel comfortable with. When it comes down to it, the OneShoe isn't an absolute OneShoe--it's really the concept and approach behind it that distinguishes. I have always really loved this idea/spirit behind the one shoe, and really behind the general thoughtfulness of...
This is excellent.
Quote: Originally Posted by F. Corbera + + =
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton My daughter is constantly complimenting my clothes. I don't think she has any idea if they are any good or what constitutes good. I think she is just trying to be nice. But it's cute. She also likes to go through my swatch collection and recommend her favorites. This is adorable. I assume she is responsible for your recent run in Naples.
Quote: Originally Posted by jamaican I am afraid that I like these Cleverley shoes, but am having difficulty posting the images from Permanent Style (great series). J: http://permanentstyle.blogspot.com/2....html#comments
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH I'm curious to see how close the price will be to just getting bespoke shoes. If it is close enough these might be worthless compared to the real thing despite all of the handwork and such. Don't forget the time component.