or Connect

Posts by ThinkandDrive

Still need to get my wife to take photos of the Persol 2877v's. But now I'm obsessed. Since these are transitions, they don't really darken in the car. So now I need cheap(er), prescription sunglasses. And nothing compares to the Persols. I searched around for some other Persols and found these. They purport to be Persol 2548s, which I can't find any other mention of the frame style anywhere. Plus, the Persol logo is on the temple and not the arrow...
Quote: Originally Posted by jakem741 Grabbed a Waterman pen, thats an unbeatable deal. *Note you can get the pen for like 72 cents if you are using google checkout for the first time* Nice! I picked the super budget "might-be-delivered-sometime-next-month" shipping and the Google Checkout promo and it said $0.00.
Quote: Originally Posted by trueforest Does anyone know of any other brands that sell similar types of items, old school but with a bit of flair? http://cablecarclothiers.com/ Haven't ordered from them myself. But I love looking at the site.
My wife and I recently saw Art Garfunkel in concert with the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra. Incredible show. We see James Taylor tomorrow. God, I feel old!
Quote: Originally Posted by West24 i part mine, but only to the left, dont want any negative connotations associated to the side i part it on. I prefer to keep mine regulation; high and tight. You may assume any negative connotations you prefer.
I use the Peterman catalog as reading material while on the crapper. And I totally do not mean this in a bad way. I think the quality of the publication is top notch and enjoy reading it as if it were a Robert Frost poem. I have a small half-table next to the door to my bathroom in the basement (to where my shaving implements and I have been relegated by my wife), on which I keep several Peterman catalogs fanned out for easy selection. That said, I haven't...
I'm bald and am an amateur BBQ enthusiast. I leave you to draw your own conclusions.
That is really a shame, Donald. You know, it's really a kick in the pants that decent, responsible people should be so f'ed over because so many people were ignorant and irresponsible about their own affairs. It's shocking how far-reaching this whole thing is.
Old Spice Sometimes, you've just gotta.
Quote: Originally Posted by BBRex If you like the Moscots, but cant' find them, you can look for something similar, maybe like http://www.framesdirect.com/framesfp...tdkdka/lb.html and try them out to get a feel. Since many times you can get better deals online, just try a bunch on, then go home to order. Yeah. Those Persols are classic. I don't know why I didn't think of those! The Moscots are probably a little more obscure and "edgy". ...