or Connect

Posts by Cantabrigian

For as lame as it sounds, I think the answer has to be to follow your bliss. If you enjoy the chase / trying new places, you'll be happier doing that (at least for a while) rather than settling down right away. If you just want some nice clothes and not an extended not-very-adventerous adventure, save youself the hassle and start a relationship with with a well-regarded tailow whose style / product / price / availability you like.Personally, I'm playing the field a bit. ...
This is the sort of thing that was endlessly debated on AAAC in the early days. My one conclusion is that it pays to be very skeptical about the ability to meaningfully answer this sort of question a priori.I guess the best is to have the cutter and fitter / salesman be different people and both be there every step of the way. Because why not?If you're only dealing with one person, I don't know if there's a meaningful difference in terms of results based on whether that...
^ Same here.
[n00b] DTO = ? I know it means copy / imitate / homage but what does it stand for? [/n00b]
Challenge accepted.
You gotta work for a pair of Armourybrosis.
Stitchy, for some reason, reminds me of a scarecrow there.Rabbit ailor reminds me of a dude wearing a hat.
I'm out.
2 legit 2 spoiler
I thought that was the perfect way to describe it.