or Connect

Posts by Cantabrigian

Thanks, LMD. Have a compact crankset and a 12-30 cassette. At this point I think it's more a matter of my legs than the equipment, sadly enough.
Anyone have any a program or general advice on getting better on hills. The goal is to ride Bealach na Bà / Applecross with a few buddies in the spring and I need to get a lot better before that. I realize that the answer will amount to 'HTFU and ride up lots of hills' but I'm trying to put a bit of structure around that.
For her?
If you like purple you like purple. (I don't and I'm right but that's besides the point.)But you can't possibly claim that it's more versatile. For one, any normal blazer or donegal shade of blue goes with more colors that purple. And unless all your friends are colorblind, they'll definitely notice that you've brought out your statement Willy Wonka aubergine jacket again while a navy blazer can be worn repeatedly and in a variety of situations without drawing undue...
Dry and boring - just what a suit should be*.* At least until you have about 20 of them.
While that is not untrue, it's worth bearing in mind that for anything (purple jackets, orange tweed suits, tshirts with suits, facial hair, etc.)# of people who can pull it off
Honestly it seems like neither.It's a smooth finished worsted so not great for an odd jacket but I think the scale is just too large for a suit.
I'm with you.I wouldn't want a blazer that flapped pockets and I wouldn't want a navy suit with patch pockets. Same with a bluffed edge on the lapels.
It's RL so Chinese cone denim.
Though now I know how little you think of me...:-(