or Connect

Posts by Cantabrigian

I have a lousy memory but I believe it was really only one fitting. That was a basted fitting but what they had produced up to that point was horrible - Mariano seemed quite displeased.I tried it on again finished but that was just a formality really.I imagine my waistsize is within half an inch of what it was then. If anything I'm on the wrong side of that half inch today.
Probably how I'm standing since I hadn't noticed the kicking before.Interesting point re-right shoulder. Could very well be.At any rate, you can see why I'm somewhat skeptical about the Mariano eye.
Naw. Been holding it down for like a decade now.I disagree with all of those suggestions.
That photo isn't great. Not sure these are any better but might give you a little better sense. [[SPOILER]]
That's fair.
I am your neighbor, lend me some Sugar... [[SPOILER]]
Get ready for a CUSS BOMB...I am, of course, indebted to
Thoughts on this?Why Only One Top Banker Went to Jail for the Financial CrisisArgues that a big part of the reason that there weren't more prosecutions is that the DOJ has effectively lost that skill.At any rate, I found the history fairly interesting.
CBD isn't about you. It's about the people that you interact with (in 2014).It doesn't matter that you like hats or that hats help keep your head dry.It doesn't matter what someone would have worn 60 years ago.It's about the impression what you are wearing will make on those around you; your motivation for wearing something is irrelevant.Hats, today, are uncommon enough that they draw attention. Whether or not that's the intent, they will always stand out - whether for...
I don't always know what all those words mean in that order but this was definitely the most interesting style interview I've ever read.