or Connect

Posts by Cantabrigian

Those photos were originally intended to show that a tieless BD looks good with a jacket. That example is therefore as un-cherry picked as you can get.I am, however, open to better counterexamples. And I'll happily countercounterexample.
Perhaps you guys worked for the same agency.
Whaddup
The orange tie I have is similar like the green one you posted earlier, not the one you posted just now. I think eddy spaghetti said he'll be doing those medallion ones again. I hope I'm not making that up.
I should add... Focusing on the collars, not the general impression of gigoloishness.
Which anitalianprettyboy photo looks better?
If you iron your spread collar shirts they stay up just fine. I know. That's something you've never heard before on StyFo. I'll give you a minute.
You are all wrong. A buttondown (without a tie) doesn't look good under a jacket. And certainly doesn't look better than a spread collar. #ready2fight
Thanks for sharing so that we can be a part of that, in some small way.
True dat.And I don't think any of the examples posted above have gotten it right. Though the problem seems to be more in the color coordination than in the scale.Compare those to a solid tie. Solid works much, much better IMO.