or Connect

Posts by Cantabrigian

Liking the Prius collar. Not liking the BD.
Mariano does.
Are you back on that Pitti / fauxtalian stuff? I thought you were successfully deprogrammed years ago...
And you've all reduced me to a dirty mirror bathroom shot. So, in the end, my eventual victory will be pyrrhic.
This one says: "Gee I sure do hope my internship will turn into a fulltime job opportunity!" This one says: "I'm a grown ass man who is not required to wear a tie." This one says: "I'm American and expected to wear a tie but Imma keep it chill / my throat hurts a little from yelling at the TV."
Allora. Time for a better / fair comparison. All shots will, naturally, look great because itchaboy Cantab. But which (ones) look considerably better? Don't rush to answer. You've been lied to for years. This will take some time. We can work through it together.
My dude. My duuude.OCBDs are great. Pair of chinos, sleeves rolled up. Pair of flannels, sleeves still rolled up (cuz I'm always warm, nahmean). APC New Standards with a Beadale or non-martial M65 on the weekend (cuz I am a dad now).Or with a tie like so:I just don't want to see that awkward open roll under a tailored jacket.
I wish.But I've always been afraid that they'll interfere with my part time job doing Etch a Sketch portraits down by the London Eye.
That's not bad.But since you're wearing a pocketsquare (wait - do you wear pocketsquares now?!?), it would look better with a spread collar.PS sans tie is too European playboy of a look for a buttondown collar.
Deep down everyone knows I'm right. They were just waiting for someone else to say it first. It's the steez that dare not speak its name.