or Connect

Posts by Cantabrigian

I like the shoulder line and drape / chest on the Rubinacci. Also like the buttoning point.The collar doesn't fit well and I don't like the waist. I think it's a little - a very little - long but I might be wrong.
Lovat also did the LL Brisa which is supposed to be a fresco. I like fresco and dislike Brisa but they are both open weaves.
Dude, I was joking. As was Dopey.Hats aren't CBD and everyone knows that. Except you apparently. At least not until now.
He wrote that same chapter in one of his other books too. I forget if it was Elegance or another one. Zoot requires a very extended shoulder and I think that + a normal amount of drape is the problem moreseo than the amount of drape. I mean practically speaking, there a limit to how much cloth you can work in there. At any rate I was being facetious but I do generally think that most guys who aren't straight up obese or
Can't say I'm too fond of pastel wovens either.
Don't be sorry - this discussion started because I said I thought they did a poor job.Foo's is the only one that I'd say looks unrelated to the others. I understand why they'd do it but I just don't like a buttoning point that high.
[fact] No such thing as too much drape. [/fact]
I don't think you would have.
Like I said, these are schoolboy errors. So I guess I might actually be on the side of wanting a cutter at fittings after all.
I have a lousy memory but I believe it was really only one fitting. That was a basted fitting but what they had produced up to that point was horrible - Mariano seemed quite displeased.I tried it on again finished but that was just a formality really.I imagine my waistsize is within half an inch of what it was then. If anything I'm on the wrong side of that half inch today.