or Connect

Posts by Cantabrigian

Just to illustrate:I think everyone agrees that the green and blue lines will never overlap without a pad added to 50' shoulder. It's the wrinkling on the side of the coat that could be eliminated if the shoulder were cut more sloped:That feature / bug / NBD is probably more apparent here, where the lighting isn't an issue:Like I said before, I really like the overall look of both suits but it is an interesting question.
If you're saying what I think you're saying, that would be amazing.It would be like the Christmas truce / Sainsbury commercial of steeze. [[SPOILER]]
I guess I'm the last person iGent to hear the news. Whatever the ultimate plans for the business, it seems like a real shame to give those writes their walking papers. Had a really great group. And I agree that RJdM is the best around, at least in any language that I can read.
I've read Matty Fiddy Feet's post three times now and I have the same question that German Workwear asks.It's not at all apparent (at least not to me) why you can't change the drop or slope of a shoulder almost indefinitely. Especially when you're starting with a custom pattern and a basted fitting.
DB looks nice but for reals I don't know if I could trust someone who wears Christmas glasses.
Awesome possum.Just placed the second order and sent you an email.Thanks!
Is it possible to add a Cyber Monday purchase to a Black Friday purchase to avoid paying shipping twice?
I thought he was stepping out with one of the moms at his kid's school.
Wearing a suit to a BBQ is being poorly dressed.
In the US of A, you're almost always allowed to wear a blazer.Whereas I hardly ever see them in London, not counting schoolkids.