or Connect

Posts by Cantabrigian

No h8 but have the boys from Carlisle ever even seen humidity?
If it's the same one they had years ago, that stuff is awesome.Love the blazer I have from it.
I realize it isn't the same cloth but have you looked at the Hartwist 32102? Similar colors / scale from what I can tell.
I'd be down with keeping it similar. Keep it exactly the same, just scale the pattern up a bit.I'd have a slight preference for the 520068over the 520065But would be cool with either colorway.
Thanks very much. Little smaller pattern that I was hoping. Anyone interested in a custom run of the 520068 in a larger-scale check?
Does anyone have a photo of Worsted Alsport 520065 or 520068? Trying to figure out exactly how large the check is.
Srsly, if you think it was your brown tie that turned a 'yes' into a 'no', it was actually a 'no' before you even walked through the door.
In this situation, how could that possibly be a bad thing?
Made contact and had a nice (albeit short since my 3-year-old daughter was very anxious to leave) visit and picked up the suit they made in @~ B ~ 's Rangoon special order. Will have to post photos later. Perfectly subtle spalla camicia.
_