or Connect

Posts by Cantabrigian

I'm not surprised but I'm still disappointed.
TWIS
Zipper is a new one.I had always heard it was because he wanted belted (rather than braced) trousers.But also he was the d00k so he could do whatever he wanted.
TWIS
I have the 8/9oz as well as the 11/12oz. Never / haven't yet gotten around to trying the really heavy 16oz stuff.But what I have is sturdier and holds a crease better than anything else out there (that I know or have heard of).Harrisons site says they'll be relaunching the HL ranges. I can only hope they'll keep them exactly the same.
Lesser also has a very matte finish, in all the weights.Or at least did - I honestly haven't seen the new books.
I was jokingly referring to this:in case you (wisely) tl;dr-ed most of this thread.
But at least now you're entitled to an opinion. Unless you always go for the vicuna.
That's true.heisstill50feetfromtheocean's suits are the best I've seen which I why I thought I'd settle down with the 'Nacc. [[SPOILER]] Got a sportscoat to start and it was decidedly meh. I'm a big fan of the general Rubinacci shape / styling (if I'm allowed to use that word) - extended shoulder, drapey chest, close-cut skirt. But, for instance, the collar just didn't fit which seems like a real JV mistake.I'd hasten to point out that I only saw Mariano in NY. Whatever...