or Connect

Posts by Cantabrigian

The club blazer for SF is a bespoke Fresco 520 that you found in thrift shop because someone told the owner that they don't like the shoulder line.
Thanks, @SoGent
If you're going to do regatta stripes (and by that I mean if we can't possibly talk you out of it), I think it really does need a blue base. It would be a complete disaster in grey or an earthtone.
Vibrant makes a lot of sense to me. I think we've all seen instances where a swatch looks interesting but a whole garment in the same pattern is a bit too much.I'm intrigued by lighter. Guess I'll have to try that out.Shouldn't reflection be the same, assuming we're talking about a matte / not distinctly shiny cloth?
Just another day at the office for Butler.
I think they were all missing their pants about 30 seconds after this photo was taken.
Str8 country clubbin'But I guess that's how you have to do it.That blazer is kinda cool. What's the fabric?
I feel like I've done a pretty good job of going back and finding / inventing reasons for (not) liking what I do (n't) like but I've got nothin' for yellow ties. They just suck.
Yea - I don't know why you did this to yourself.
A valiant effort (and I'm jelly) but it's a little too high class.Like you kinda expect old rich guys to be surrounded by a bevy of hot blondes, if they're doing it right that is. That photo is just the way things should be.The great thing about DR's photo is the contrast - nice suit / hotdog cart, English dude / Asia roller derby team.