or Connect

Posts by dakine

Hey guys I need belt ideas for jeans, I really like gilded age but it they are fairly expensive, do you have any recommendations? I like the worn in look (I am 19) and would not be opposed to purchasing a belt and doing the wearing in myself. Thanks a lot.
DBH
Quote: Originally Posted by pg600rr I have actually been lookng lately as well and I am the same size as you. I tried the gap ones ($40) and then went to my local sports store (sports authority) and tried some from Wilson, Champion, etc. all fit like shit and quality didnt seem that good, finally I decided on the Nike ones that go for $35, they fit perfect (not too slim and not super baggy), they are very well constructed, have great pockets, are cut like...
Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you had advice on a pair of sweatpants. I know I know, not the highest of fashion but I am living in residence and need something that I can bum around in (that have pockets) Thanks a lot for your help/advice. (I am average hight + weight 6'0 - 180 if that matters)
I am looking for something to wear during the cooler summer nights, any suggestions? I would like a sweatshirt but cant find one that I am in love with yet. It doesnt have to be a sweatshirt if you have another idea. (This is not for work or anything just bumming around town)