or Connect

Posts by Girardian

Great looking shoe ... but now that I have seen the U Last VASS monkstrap....
Wow. Great thread. The Levenger is at a great price, has clean lines, and is very classic. That said, I also really like the looks of this one: http://www.customhide.com/scholar_laptop.html It's padded for laptop carying and would make a great replacement for my two-compartment bag that I find a bit small. I like the embossing as well. Time to sell some goods to buy a bag!
Very nice .... I really like the U last VASS. Great shape. Now I'm yearning ....
If you are in the market for a car in this price range I HIGHLY suggest a test drive. I took one out a few weeks ago when they had just arrived in my neck of the woods ... on a "performance" test drive (read: driving like a bat out of hell with a BMW sales guy who has been to racing school five times). This was one of the most exhilarating, best handling drives I've experienced in a long while. It's close to M3 power in a non-M priced package. I'm still...
Aportnoy - awesome coat (who was the seller?) and sweaters. I am behind the fall curve ball for sure....
Very nice indeed. Great work. Great shoes. Great post.
Kabosh the kabosh. Bring spiced nuts. People will eat them up and you'll get a slam-dunkey on your better half.
Argh! The things I miss ....
Quote: Originally Posted by chorse123 There's a 36 in the light grey/putty twill Mabitex Mabitex runs very trim in my experience. Can you repost the pic and price of these since it is down from the listing above?
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday The gray wool sweater isn't getting the love it deserves. Well neither am I but you don't see me selling myself on Style Forum do 'ya?