or Connect

Posts by Girardian

Lanceros I've had back to the 80s and one of the best cigars I've ever smoked was a '96 CCE. I have some Monte Esp from 2000 and have also had these from the 80s. I recently finished an aged box of Esp no. 2, and really like the size. I have one box of hit or miss aged CCEs but generally this is a good candidate for aging and a fantastic cigar. Like any Cohiba they are spendy but that also generally makes the box last longer.So generally I like these sizes and specific...
From this past weekend. I dug deep and pulled out one of my last remaining 1998 Trinidad Fundadores. Incredible smoke. If you've been into Habanos for a long time these are like a trip in the wayback machine -- incredible to taste the tobacco which has a different profile than current production. Aged cigars are not everyone's preferred smoke but everyone deserves to try at least one impeccably stored, age-worthy cigar. The one complaint I had about this trini is...
TEMPORARY BIG DROP FOR A PURCHASE THIS WEEK. Borrelli - Luxury Vintage Line Red Stripe Dress Shirt Size: 18 Updated photos and measurements. Measurements: Size: 18 (U.S.) Sleeve (shoulder to end of cuff): 26.75" Length (bottom of collar to base of shirt): 32" Chest (pit to pit): 26" Shoulder (shoulder to shoulder seam): 19.5" $125 plus $10 for Priority Mail shipping $95 SHIPPED (continental U.S.), PayPal F&F payment.
$$$SOLD$$$ Some outfits just aren't complete without rocking something dead, and by that I mean something dead that might just kill you given the chance. Enter the crocodile shoe. Calf? Horse? Pshaw. Those are animals fit for eating and riding. This animal is fit for eating you. All the more reason to traipse around with said beast of the wild on your feet. Subconsciously cause your enemies to recoil in fear at the sight of you rolling into a room. Upset your...
Closed
$100 DROP! $695 > $595 $$$SOLD$$$ $2025 (plus tax) 40R / 40L Canali Overcoat – Storm System Specs: Luxurious Canali "Storm Tech" Blend (very soft yet substantial and sturdy) Composition: 46% Hemp, 38% Wool, 16% Cotton Removable Belt Flashes Classic neckline Double-breasted Strapped cuffs Semi-lined Interior Two inside pockets Trench Made in Italy by Canali New with Tags Size: 40R / 40L (US) / Euro 50R 50L (Tagged 40L) Measurements: Shoulder to shoulder (full...
NIB VASS Double Monks with lasted shoe trees RARE Museum Calf - Gray New, Unworn, box, bags, trees Size: 43.5 (US 10.5D) (Measurements on request) Last: F-Last Sole: Leather Leather: Gray museum calf Lasted VASS Shoe Trees: Included VASS brushed cotton shoe bags: Included Condition: New in box, no sole wear very minor shop-wear (creasing) on uppers from trying on Full size photos are here.
DROP FOR THE HOLIDAYS ** Free Woodlore trees included for SF members! ** New in Box Stewart's Choice (made by Alfred Sargent) Oxford shoes. US Size 10.5. "Burt Oak" suede and brown pebble grain leather with Vibram sole. *Free Woodlore Shoe Trees Included at full asking price (not pictured)* Details New in box (box and bags included) New Alfred Sargent for Paul Stewart (Stewart's Choice) Suede and leather Vibram sole Burnt Oak suede Pebble grain brown saddle...
NIB, C&J Lingfileds in Tan. 10.5 U.S. (per Barney's sizing). C&J 348 last. Very elegant. Takes chelseas to a new level. Comes with box, bags and new Woodlore shoe trees Minor top crease on the toe of one shoe, perfect soles, unworn. $SOLD
Good thing unhemmed pants aren't in fashion, otherwise I'd have a few sleepless nights thinking about this one.