or Connect

Posts by Girardian

*SOLD* *Thank you StyleFOrum* Alden Wingtip Boot Custsom Antiqued by Ron Rider Price: $SOLD (FIRM) not inclusive of delivery in the lower 48. Specs: Come with box and bags. Excellent condition, worn a couple of times (see sole picture). 11D (true to size, see measurements below) Crape Double soles Model (from numbers on inside of shoe): 86520 / 8CO8 028 9 Measurements: Heel to toe: 12.75" Widest width: 4.5" Heel to top of boot: 5" Top of sole to top of boot: 4" These...
** Sale Pending to SF Member ** F.S. lasted Edward Green / Ralph Lauren Purple Label Shoe Trees These are for size 10.5 RLPL / Edward Green shoes on the 888 last. The Mackay is a wonderful example of this shoe, popular here on StyleForum.
How does the Alden Plaza last compare to standard AE lasts? TTS or does this run large?
* SALE PENDING * I have a series of credits for STP. These are valid through Sept. 23, 2012. All are available for 10% off the actual value of the credit. No known limitations on the credits exist (i.e. they should be able to be used in connection with current discounts). Credit amounts are: $323.60 $22.41 $59.95 $115.12 $22.45 Take the full lot and I will accept payment with a 15% discount. These are all personal purchased and returns so I stand behind the...
Wanted: Filson 240 (Carry On Bag - Small) or any filed-style bag with a top zipper http://www.filson.com/products/carry-on-bag-small.70240.html?fromCat=true&fvalsProduct=luggage/carry-on&fmetaProduct=1019
Unlisted.
* SALE PENDING * Plenty of pictures above - please see thumbnails. FS - Classic English suiting. Excellent pre-owned handmade Paul Stuart 3-piece suit. Measures to a typical 40R, or a trim 42R. General Specs Jacket - Double vent, 3 button, minimal shoulder padding, fully canvassed, full lined, ticket pocket. Vest - 6 buttons, 5 pockets, adjustable Trousers - Button fly, suspender buttons, no belt loops, split curtained waistband, double pleat, 3/4 lined, coin...
Per requests, here are the last numbers from the Alden boot: Model/Last Information (from numbers on inside of shoe): 86520 8CO8 028 9 11 B/D
WTB: Suede car coat / suede outerwear. Size M/L (approx. 40-42). Loro Piana or siimilar.
Unlisted