or Connect

Posts by Girardian

The Perfect Boot Ron Rider (Rider Boot Company) Custom Order Shell Cordovan Specs: Near new / As new with box and bags (worn once - minor creasing and light heel wear; creasing should not increase and relaxes when shoes are worn) Woodlore trees included 9.5 D Width (widest point): 4 4/16 Length (heel-toe measured on the sole): 12 3/16 Dainite soles Originally $1,400 from Ron Rider Styleforum price: $775 Will trade for similar quality boots in 10.5D
Just picked up a box of RA Estupendos. These were a regional release a couple years ago, and I was fortunate enough to pick up an unbroken box from a collector I know.
I've been working through a box of '98 Punch coronas (Habanos), a beautifully aged cigar. These are on the lighter to medium side and a preferred size. There are too few coronas produced these days. I've just received a few recent production Behikes, and I can't decide whether to see what they are like now (by reputation these smoke well young), or whether that would constitute unacceptable infanticide.
My father didn't own any jeans and I don't recall seeing any photos of him in jeans either. He likely owned jeans at some point in his life when younger, but I never knew of them. I used to lament that he was so "formal" (and limited) in his attire (i.e. that he always wore trousers and button shirts), but now appreciate his choice and his sense that suiting (or trousers and jackets) were what suited him best..
Photos speak for themselves, and yet don't do this jacket justice. Zegna mainline jacket (Ermenegildo Zegna) new with tags 100% leather suede jacket. Replete with all the details you find only in the finest outerwear money can buy. $3,495 new. Size 52 (Euro) / 42 (US). Sleeves run slightly long. Measurements upon request.
Closed
The Perfect Boot Ron Rider (Rider Boot Company) Custom Order Shell Cordovan Specs: Near new / As new with box and bags (worn once - minor creasing and light heel wear; creasing should not increase and relaxes when shoes are worn) Woodlore trees included 9.5 D Width (widest point): 4 4/16 Length (heel-toe measured on the sole): 12 3/16 Dainite soles Originally $1,400 from Ron Rider Styleforum price: $775 Will trade for similar quality boots in 10.5D
Epic boot. New. Features: - Plaza Last - Speed Hooks - Horween shell cordovan - Commando Sole - Cap Toe Updated photos and improved listing with more details to follow ... if these don't sell before I get a chance to update this listing. NOTE: These images below are of the same boot in black -- the boots for sale are *Color 8 Shell* (Horween). Size: 10D Shipping *not* included in price. Price is FIRM.
Removed
Removed