or Connect

Posts by Girardian

New in Box. Made in Italy. Anitiqued. Stunning. LIKE ITALIAN RACE CARS FOR YOUR FEET. Except they won't break down on you, and they cost less. Size: 43.5 / 10.5 US / 10 UK New Price: $1500 new (plus tax). Styleforum Price: [SOLD] Metal Taps: Priceless Includes box, bags and SM "shoe trees" shown in pictures. Outsole measurements: Length: 12.5 inches Width: 4.25 inches
[CLOSED]
[CLOSED]
No, these are a true 9.5D. I am willing to trade for larger boots (10D or 10.5D depending on the last).
Closed.
Romano Martegani Mahogany (#4) Shell Cordovan brouged captoes. Double oak leather soles. $700 from Francos Fine Clothiers. Worn once (see sole photo) and determined the last is not quite right for me. Too many shoes so these beauties need to go. Box and bags included. Size 10.5D. These may also work for an 11D. Measurements below. Shipping included in the asking price. More photos available here: Measurements Heel to toe: 12 1/2" Widest point across sole:...
Closed
I enjoyed an '80s RG Panatela Larga this weekend -- very difficult cigar to role, but done perfectly. It started out with that distinct "aged tobacco" profile (no surprise), with a hint of those strains of tobacco that aren't grown any longer, then - after a decidedly bad spot during which I almost abandoned it - it was off to the races - brilliant to the end. A marvelous cigar and wonderful experience. If you've yet to try a perfectly kept vintage cigar, you've got...
Photos attached:
Closed