or Connect

Posts by Girardian

Them Brag's products have a strange cultish following, that ol' Mrs. Braggs seems to encourage.
Connie, it strikes me that you have well over 29,000 posts. Perhaps this issue also has something to do with too much time sitting inside in front of the computer? Re: your recent post that you "hate your body," well -- learn to love it. Out of that love you may find respect, and out of that respect the will to "just do it." Attitude can have a material impact on your progress (or lack thereof) in this area.
That's a very conspicuous closure for a smuggling compartment. I like the wine/hooch idea. Looks like a nice square edged bottle of Bushmills 16 would fit nicely.
I'd consider buying some to roast myself if I ever saw it offered green and from a reliable source, but if I don't (and don't expect I will), I have no compulsion to try it. I've had most other "sought after" coffees and this is not, to my knowledge, consistently exceptional by reputation when judged as "coffee" rather than "experience."
Quote: Originally Posted by bdeuce22 I couldn't wait. Awesome night outside so I decided to light up one of my cohiba siglo VIs. What a great cigar. Started real smooth and creamy. The cream faded a bit and tasted coffee and a slight hint of sweetness. The last third had some real spice and a stronger coffee flavor. A real complex smoke where you could taste the progression. Probably very young but just an awesome all around smoke. All the...
And for those who don't want to to add ice, but also don't want to forget their coke in the freezer, keep a heafty glass mug with a handle in your freezer instead. A truly frozen thick glass mug will sufficiently chill a refrigerated soda to form ice crystals on top.
Quote: Originally Posted by MrG Mexican Coca-Cola in a glass bottle FTW! Yes. Coke made in Mexico is Coke made (the way it used to be and should be) with cane sugar, not corn syrup. It comes in a glass bottle. I rarely drink soda, but when I do, this is one of the few. If you favor Cuba Libres, this one will make you realize what you've been missing -- Coke in the bottle, with a healthy squeeze of Persian lime and a 50/50 blend of...
The picture of the Sterling library at Yale does not do the building justice. Additionally, the Yale Law Library should not be overlooked.
I have not used all of the ones lauded here, but the Contigo are the best I've found, balancing design, temperature retention, and fit in a car holder.
Is such a thing made? What kind of car / cup holder?