or Connect

Posts by Girardian

These boots are still available and the fit, IMO, is TTS / between a 9.5D and a 10 slightly narrower than D. There has been a lot of renewed interest in these boots and I'm just now getting back to parties with additional fit information. If you are interested, please PM me soon. If a deal does not close here these are off to eBay.
Not as much as I used to but, yes. I have an amazing number of wonderful options to work through. These days, it's mostly singles that I've been gifted over the years, or box remnants -- things that take me back to "the day."Here's another recent enjoyable evening ...
One of my last few vintage FDC coronas. These were great cigars -- little known but beautiful and in the tradition of the Davidoff profile.
If anyone here is interested in *incredible* sounding vintage gear, drop me a PM. I have an ultra-rare amp and preamp that sound and look amazing. They are beasts, though, so if space is an issue these are not for you. Pictured: Onkyo M5090 Amp and matching P-3090 preamp. Additional details available via PM. These are *not* inexpensive.
Uniqlo Airism V-Neck -- What's sizing like on these? Looking for "fitted" fit for undershirt use -- 5'10" 175lb. and 41-42 in most suiting. L or XL?
New in Box. Made in Italy. Anitiqued. Stunning. LIKE ITALIAN RACE CARS FOR YOUR FEET. Except they won't break down on you, and they cost less. Size: 43.5 / 10.5 US / 10 UK New Price: $1500 new (plus tax). Styleforum Price: [SOLD] Metal Taps: Priceless Includes box, bags and SM "shoe trees" shown in pictures. Outsole measurements: Length: 12.5 inches Width: 4.25 inches
[CLOSED]
[CLOSED]
No, these are a true 9.5D. I am willing to trade for larger boots (10D or 10.5D depending on the last).
Closed.