or Connect

Posts by Girardian

I am looking fo the Gianni boot -- and would consider a group MTO.
Top quality cashmere for your consideration. NWOT $468 Brooks Makers 3-Play 100% Scottish Cashmere Sweater - Blue - Medium Chest: 21.75" Length: 26" Top of collar - end of sleeve: 33: Sleeves: 25" (based on approximate shoulder to end of sleeve)* * This style of seam stitching does not have a defined shoulder seam $165 shipped (US)
Best place to buy Alfred Sargent boots at good price? Looking at the Alfred Sargent Cambridge.
Top Quality Cashmere for your consideration. NOTE: The tag has been removed from this sweater and it has been worn 4-5 times. Perfect condition, but full disclosure. Chest: 23" Length: 26.5" Top of collar - end of sleeve: 32.5" Sleeves: 24.5" (based on approximate shoulder to end of sleeve)* * This style of seam stitching does not have a defined shoulder seam Measurements on request but both of these are TTS. $245 shipped (Continental US)
DROP NWT Pringle of Scotland thin sweater Deep Navy with Magenta trim This trim sweater is TTS for a slim fit cut. Measurements on request. $95 SHIPPED (Continental U.S.) Details: Cotton and Silk Blend Dark Navy with Magenta Collar Long sleeves Round neck Ribbed cuffs and collar New with Tags and Pringle Plastic Bag Size Medium Embroidered logo on bottom right front of sweater
NWT Zegna Navy 15 Mil Mil 15 Sportcoat / Jacket - Rare Made in Switzerland NEW WITH TAGS (NWT) $2,995 Zegna Blue Sportcoat Rare 15 milmil 15 Fabric Details 3 Button Handmade in Switzerland Zegna Exclusive and Rare 15 milmil 15 Wool (see below) Size: 46 46L (US) / 56 56 L (Euro) Measurements: 24" chest 26.5" sleeve 20" shoulder to shoulder 33" boc to bottom of jacket 22.5" across at middle button 56 L * About the Rare 15 mil mil 15 Fabric: "Ongoing efforts to...
No cigars this weekend but I did join a get together of some local gents for an uncharacteristic weekday smoke. There I was gifted a 1997 Boli, which was a CCE or similar size. Fantastic. Light colorado claro wrapper, same comments I've shared before of the older tobacco strains. Very smooth and so amicable to the good conversation and excellent spirits I was having that I had to pause to take note of how great the cigar was. Sometimes it's like this. Sometimes...
New Ralph Laruen RL tan leather belt. Roller bar buckle. Size 34. Just treated with Saphir, boxed and ready to ship. $35 + $6.50 shipping (US) Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.
Many years ago I was at a herf and a friend lit up a Partagas Lonsdale (Habanos) from 2000. Several minutes later, in frustration, he pitched it into the fire. He then proceeded to light another. And did the same thing. Finally, he lit a third – relieved to finally find one with a good draw and good construction, and happily smoked away ....This story sticks with me because it's emblematic of what separates more "serious" smokers from less dedicated ones. The draw...
DROP to $225. New in sealed box, Bose Quiet Comfort QC20i in ear headphones. These are specifically desinged for iPhone / iPad / iPod use. These are $300 new. I ship for free in CON US with PP F&F or Venmo payment. Otherwise you pay the PP fee. NOTE: These are cross posted. Images are stock. Check my 370+ PERFECT eBay seller rating and buy with confidence.