or Connect

Posts by Girardian

The Perfect Boot Ron Rider (Rider Boot Company) Custom Order Shell Cordovan Specs: Near new / As new with box and bags (worn once - minor creasing and light heel wear; creasing should not increase and relaxes when shoes are worn) Woodlore trees included 9.5 D Width (widest point): 4 4/16 Length (heel-toe measured on the sole): 12 3/16 Dainite soles Originally $1,400 from Ron Rider Styleforum price: DROP TO $750 Will trade for similar quality boots in 10.5D
A little very special eye candy, for those in the know.
Life is too short for bad ______ (enter cigars, spirits, wine, women, etc.). I used to cringe when I saw cigars being pitched. Now if it doesn't hit the spot (even if it's good), I have no qualms about moving onto what's next.
I have this *beast* in boxes at home -- haven't had it set up in years (I run YBA monoblocks and GMA speakers), but if you like old school power this is an amazing combo -- extremely rare. If anyone is in the market let me know. I've never felt up to parting with these but they should be in a home making music, not boxes taking up space.
I haven't' had one of these yet but hope to one weekend soon -- from Air France in the 1970s, first class.
What was cigar banded for Habanos Day? Just a standard production Edmundo?BTW: I think I'm in the minority, but I loved the original release of the Edmundo; I believe (suspect) they tweaked (changed) the blend for these later.
These are shell cordovan - and if I recall correctly these are in Horween Color 6.
An excellent pairing from the weekend before last. As Zino Davidoff said: "smoke better, smoke less." This is from the Farmhouse humidor. Very subdued and refined but not lifeless. I switched from rum to Champagne while smoking this, since the rum (phenominal) was a bit dominant. I recommend if you have a Farmhouse (for smoking, not collecting) you enjoy one of these now.
PRICE DROP Photos speak for themselves, and yet don't do this jacket justice. Zegna mainline jacket (Ermenegildo Zegna) new with tags 100% leather suede jacket. Replete with all the details you find only in the finest outerwear money can buy. $3,495 new. Size 52 (Euro) / 42 (US). Sleeves run slightly long. Measurements upon request.
CLOSED