or Connect

Posts by Girardian

NWT Pringle of Scotland thin sweater Deep Navy with Magenta trim This trim sweater is TTS for a slim fit cut. Measurements on request. Details: Cotton and Silk Blend Dark Navy with Magenta Collar Long sleeves Round neck Ribbed cuffs and collar New with Tags and Pringle Plastic Bag Size Medium Embroidered logo on bottom right front of sweater
Ralph Lauren Double RL RRL Raw Rigid Japanese Selvedge Denim Jeans Straight Leg / Low Rise 38 x 34 NWT $225 OBO $195 FREE SHIPPING Shipping included at asking (lower 48 CONUS) * Note: All items subject to prior sale. Please confirm availability.
$2025 (plus tax) 40R / 40L Canali Overcoat – Storm System Specs: Luxurious Canali "Storm Tech" Blend (very soft yet substantial and sturdy) Composition: 46% Hemp, 38% Wool, 16% Cotton Removable Belt Flashes Classic neckline Double-breasted Strapped cuffs Semi-lined Interior Two inside pockets Trench Made in Italy by Canali New with Tags Size: 40R / 40L (US) / Euro 50R 50L (Tagged 40L) Measurements: Shoulder to shoulder (full shoulder to full shoulder):...
What are folks here enjoying as their special cigars over the holidays? As a warm up, a couple nights ago I had a 2001 Cohiba Corona Especial followed by the last of my aged Flor de Cano coronas (there's an interesting back story on the "rumor" behind the blend of the FdC Coronas and Gran Coronas, both of which I've had and though I'm not partial to this marque are stunning). On deck for later is a 2008 Yolanda custom roll, a cigar from the Trinidad Farmhouse humidor,...
PRICE DROP Photos speak for themselves, and yet don't do this jacket justice. Zegna mainline jacket (Ermenegildo Zegna) new with tags 100% leather suede jacket. Replete with all the details you find only in the finest outerwear money can buy. $3,495 new. Size 52 (Euro) / 42 (US). Sleeves run slightly long. Measurements upon request.
My collection far outpaces my consumption, so it's time to sell some holiday cigar samplers. I'll put together a few this weekend, ping me for details. These will be aged, stelar, and ready to go. I also have a handful of "epic" singles I may part with for those "in the know" looking for something very special. Form this past weekend -- a truly exceptional cigar: (No, none of these for sale)
Closed.
Closed
The Perfect Boot Ron Rider (Rider Boot Company) Custom Order Shell Cordovan Specs: Near new / As new with box and bags (very minor creasing and light heel wear; creasing should not increase and will relax when shoes are worn) Woodlore trees included 9.5 D Width (widest point): 4 4/16 Length (heel-toe measured on the sole): 12 3/16 Dainite soles Originally $1,400 from Ron Rider Styleforum price: $795 $775 DROP TO $750
Closed