or Connect

Posts by Girardian

Nothing like a good Monte Especial and home roast coffee to make the morning. Scratch that. Nothing like a 1985 Monte Especial and home roast coffee (gift from a fellow collector). Some vintage cigars can underwhelm. This 30 year old one hit the mark.
These shoes are on the timeless F-last
$450 shipped (lower 48). New in box with bags and lasted trees. Photos coming soon. Measurements on request. Includes shipping and the PP fee. Firm price. Stock photos for reference. These have the JM sole with inlay metal toe tap.
I love the ERdM line - underappreciated and typically priced very right. I still have a virgin box of vintage Tainos may never crack. How is this EL?
I've been working through some pretty epic cigars, but no photos. Here's one I enjoyed a few weeks ago -- a RASS from '95 that I'd been saving for it's 20th birthday. Patience is a virtue ... now if I'd only saved more than one ... Look at the nice gray ash it produced. Much less delicate than it looks. Unlike when I'm in a bar, this cigar required a second band to allow me to identify that it was the "20 year old" I was looking for, among the "loose singles."
New in Box Stewart's Choice (made by Alfred Sargent) Oxford shoes. US Size 10.5. "Burt Oak" suede and brown pebblegrain leather with Vibram sole. *Free Woodlore Shoe Trees Included at full asking price (not pictured)* Details New in box (box and bags included) New Alfred Sargent for Paul Stewart (Stewart's Choice) Suede and leather Vibram sole Burnt Oak suede Pebble grain brown saddle detail 10.5D Included *only* at Asking Price Shoes, box, and bags *FREE...
These are now SOLD PENDING PAYMENT from SFer: Tweedletwattle.
Borrelli - Luxury Vintage Line Red Stripe Dress Shirt Size: 18 Bid on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/291411032337 If you buy and PM me here on StyleForum I will include a free gift with purchase.
PRICE DROP Photos speak for themselves, and yet don't do this jacket justice. Zegna mainline jacket (Ermenegildo Zegna) new with tags 100% leather suede jacket. Replete with all the details you find only in the finest outerwear money can buy. $3,495 new. Size 52 (Euro) / 42 (US). Sleeves run slightly long. Measurements upon request.
Black shell cordovan New with box Aberdeen Last Split Toe These are marked as seconds but I cannot find any evidence of imperfections DROP: $585 Firm, plus shipping. PP Fee included.