or Connect

Posts by Girardian

My collection far outpaces my consumption, so it's time to sell some holiday cigar samplers. I'll put together a few this weekend, ping me for details. These will be aged, stelar, and ready to go. I also have a handful of "epic" singles I may part with for those "in the know" looking for something very special. Form this past weekend -- a truly exceptional cigar: (No, none of these for sale)
Closed.
PRICE DROP Photos speak for themselves, and yet don't do this jacket justice. Zegna mainline jacket (Ermenegildo Zegna) new with tags 100% leather suede jacket. Replete with all the details you find only in the finest outerwear money can buy. $3,495 new. Size 52 (Euro) / 42 (US). Sleeves run slightly long. Measurements upon request.
The Perfect Boot Ron Rider (Rider Boot Company) Custom Order Shell Cordovan Specs: Near new / As new with box and bags (very minor creasing and light heel wear; creasing should not increase and will relax when shoes are worn) Woodlore trees included 9.5 D Width (widest point): 4 4/16 Length (heel-toe measured on the sole): 12 3/16 Dainite soles Originally $1,400 from Ron Rider Styleforum price: DROP TO $750 Will trade for similar quality boots in 10.5D
Closed
A little very special eye candy, for those in the know.
Life is too short for bad ______ (enter cigars, spirits, wine, women, etc.). I used to cringe when I saw cigars being pitched. Now if it doesn't hit the spot (even if it's good), I have no qualms about moving onto what's next.
I have this *beast* in boxes at home -- haven't had it set up in years (I run YBA monoblocks and GMA speakers), but if you like old school power this is an amazing combo -- extremely rare. If anyone is in the market let me know. I've never felt up to parting with these but they should be in a home making music, not boxes taking up space.
I haven't' had one of these yet but hope to one weekend soon -- from Air France in the 1970s, first class.
What was cigar banded for Habanos Day? Just a standard production Edmundo?BTW: I think I'm in the minority, but I loved the original release of the Edmundo; I believe (suspect) they tweaked (changed) the blend for these later.