or Connect

Posts by Girardian

I have older Stagg as well. There's more Van Winkle, some good old Jefferson 17 and 18 (all S-W), some early 4 Roses barrels.I don't buy to collect, I buy to drink so I'm not one of these guys with a lot of repeat bottles, but I have some good stuff and some overlap on bottles I really like.
Gents, I've got a deep bourbon collection of some items that are appropriate for a celebratory occasion - like the holidays. The bourbon market is crazy right now, but if anyone here is looking for something special, LMK. For example, I have Stizel-Weller Pappy 20 (2004), and some other unobtainium goods. PM me for info. A couple of photos of items available for those with fat stacks (please know the market for this before PMing me with under-market offers).
About time to break out the holiday smokes. Seems like I always plan on enjoying many more than I actually do, so this year I'm going to take the in reverse order -- the most "rarified" first (or at least the one I'm most in the mood for, regardless), down to the most "pedestrian" (truth be told, I don't travel with pedestrian cigars for the holidays). If I get it together, I will also post some samplers for the holidays for anyone who is interested. I'll target the...
Back to the topic at hand, I'm drinking straight bourbon (still at the office) but am eager to return to the Applejack cocktails I started experimenting with last month. Looking forward to it -- also going to pick up a bottle Arkansas Black.
Yes, I have an amazing one. I make it every year. I'm now famous for it. Honestly, I stole it from a friend who was famous for it. That's why I can't give it out. This is a CRAZY high proof recipe, though. I've had eggnog last 10 months without going south, when kept in the fridge. That's right, kids, 10 months without spoiling. Not that I was inclined to drink it at that point, but you put enough fortification in dairy and the hands of time stand still. I would...
NWOT $468 Brooks Makers 3-Play 100% Scottish Cashmere Sweater - Blue - Medium $165 + $10 to ship (Continental U.S.) - PP F&F Payment Chest: 21.75" Length: 26" Top of collar - end of sleeve: 33: Sleeves: 25" (based on approximate shoulder to end of sleeve)* * This style of seam stitching does not have a defined shoulder seam Preowned $1195 Ralph Lauren Purple Label Rib Knit 100% Cashmere Sweater - Gray - Large $195 + $10 to ship (Continental U.S.) - PP F&F...
Beautiful Zegna mainline 100% cashmere rich read full zip minimalist jacket. Tagged Size Large - 52 (Euro) / 42 (US) Approximate measurements: Shoulder to shoulder (across back) - 21.5" Chest (armpit to armpit) - 24" Sleeves - 25" Length (from bottom of collar) - 27" Condition: Excellent condition (see note below) No holes, pulls, or signs of wear (see note below) See photos above for faint discoloration under back collar (may come out in cleaning, unknown) (photo...
Bumpity bump, gents. Posting many items. Ping me with interest in multiple items. Time to move some merch.
** SOLD TO A SAVVY STYLEFORUM BUYER ** NWT Unhemmed ViaPietra cotton cords Unique dark brown cotton with flecks - perfect with a donegal sweater Size 34 Unhemmed SOLD: $SOLD
Closed / consolidated.