or Connect

Posts by OB1847

Price drop to $45 shipped.
Selling a pair of 5EP low down boot jeans size 32. They were originally raw/rigid. They have been washed once. No holes or stains. They about 3 months of wear with some whiskers. I have lost some weight since I bought these and they are far too big. $45 shipped Measurements: Waist - 16.75" Rise - 11" Thigh - 12.5" Knee - 8.5" Leg opening - 8.75" Inseam - 31.25" payment can be sent to stevevavoularis@yahoo.com
Sold
Sorry I forgot to clearify. The shipped price is for a US address. International addresses will be more.
Sold
Nice Collective belt SOLD Sugarcane Garrison belt silver buckle/brown leather size 36. About a weeks worth of wearing. Belt is in very good condition. Measurements: Overall length - 43" Belt width - 1-5/8" From the center bar to the center of the hole: 1st hole (tightest) - 34" 2nd hole - 35" 3rd hole (center) - 36" 4th hole - 37" 5th hole - 38" SOLD I can be contacted at stevevavoularis@yahoo.com This is also my paypal address
Nudie Straight Sven dry selvage size 32/32. I removed the tags and wore them in the house for about 2 hours but they are just too tight for me in this size. Measurements: Waist - 16" Front rise - 10.5" Thigh 2 inches below crotch - 11.5" knee - 9.5" Hem - 9" Inseam - 32.5" $100 Shipped Sugarcane Garrison belt silver buckle/brown leather size 36. About a weeks worth of wearing. Belt is in very good condition. Measurements: Overall...
Brand new Alternative Apparel a3094 the fonzarelli henley in charcoal size medium. I am selling this because it is too small for me. Never worn. Pit to pit - 19" http://alternativeapparel.com/Shop/I...rl=&Consumer=Y $20 Shipped I can be contacted at stevevavoularis@yahoo.com This is also my paypal username.
The Cast Chandelier hoodie in size large in navy blue. Good condition no holes or stains other than the distressing that The Cast puts on. Comes from a pet free/smoke free home. Pit to pit - 23.5" Height from top of shoulder to the bottom edge - 25" $15 Shipped I can be contacted at stevevavoularis@yahoo.com this is also my paypal username.
Sold