or Connect

Posts by adambparker

Over the summer, I picked up an olive fleece crewneck and navy hoodie from Epaulet on final sale, but they both ended up being a little small. The crewneck is tagged large but fits like a slim medium. The hoodie is tagged medium and also runs small. I paid $48 for the hoodie and $38 for the crewneck. Take them for $42/$32 shipped CONUS. Happy to provide pics and measurements upon request.
2/10 - DROPS on all 3. 3 fantastic suits/sportcoats. All prices include shipping CONUS. If you're interested in multiples or items from my other threads, feel free to make me an offer. 1) Isaia (for Louis Boston) grey sportcoat with a tan overcheck. 38R/48R. 3-button (roll to 2). This is a mid-weight wool. Fully-lined. Graziano model. Excellent condition. Asking $275. $250 Chest: 21.5" Waist: 19.5" Shoulders: 19" Length (b.o.c.): 30.5" Sleeve length: 24.5" 2)...
2/10 - DROPS on all 3 I have two jeans for sale in great condition that I bought a few years ago but never fit me right and have each been worn less than 5 times. Also solid, cheap cords from the initial batch of Lands End Canvas stuff a few years back. 1) EP's by Epaulet slim-straight Smith jean in Indigo. This is a dark, washed, selvedge denim. Light- to mid-weight with a nice texture to it. I cold-washed them once (hung dry) to shrink down the length, but otherwise...
2/10 - DROPS on remaining 2 pairs (EG, AE)3 absolute staple black captoes in excellent condition, plus a pair of very nice black chukkas. All prices include shipping CONUS.1) Edward Green for Brooks Brothers Peal & Co. - 10 D US (labelled 10.5 E UK)Black perforated captoeVery little creasing, and plenty of life left in the solesLength: 11 7/8"Width: 4"Asking $200 $1802) Crockett & Jones for Brooks Brothers Peal & Co. - 10 D USBlack perforated captoe on the 240 lastVery...
All prices include shipping CONUS. Happy to ship internationally at cost.Kent Wang short-sleeve polo shirt (sz L). Medium grey. 100% cotton. MOP buttons. See here for details.Worn once or twice but too big for me – in perfect condition.Retail $65. Asking $35. SOLDChest: 21”Shoulders: 18.5”Sleeve length: 8.75”Length (b.o.c.): 28” [[SPOILER]] Adriano & Sons Vintage long-sleeve polo shirt (sz S). 100% cotton (brushed cotton, very soft). MOP buttons. Made in Italy.1 medium...
2/10 - DROPS on remaining tiesNew With Tags - Massimo Bizzocchi and Nicky Milano tiesMassimo Bizzocchi for Peter Elliot NYC. Lime green w/blue and brown stripes. 3 5/8" wide. 55% silk/45% cotton. Italy. Retail $145. Asking $30. $25Massimo Bizzocchi. Red w/floral pattern. 3 3/8" wide. 100% silk. Italy. Retail $145. Asking $30. $25Massimo Bizzocchi for Peter Elliot NYC. Burgundy and orange stripes. 3 5/8" wide. 70% silk/30% cotton. Italy. Retail $145. Asking $30. $25Massimo...
Could you share the length and width of the scarf, please? Thanks!
Was the Caruso blazer altered, or are these original measurements? Thanks!
Any thoughts on the quality of Crate & Barrel's made in USA furniture? I like the idea of this sofa, and it fits our space perfectly. The price seems par for the course in the Crate & Barrel/Room & Board tier, and the fact that it's not made in China seems promising, but I'd love any feedback on price/quality (or design, if anyone has suggestions for something in a similar vein). EDIT: not thrilled about the stock upholstery, but I assume their custom options are decent.
What is the rise on the pants?