or Connect

Posts by melonadejello

I got the charcoal Vincent parka today and I absolutely love it. East Dane's photos don't do it any justice. I was getting worried about my color choice since the khaki looked so nice in some other stores' photos, but now that I have it I'm quite sure that I made the right choice It's lighter weight than I thought it would be, the removable hood is probably my favorite detail, it fits me well and I really couldn't ask for more
Thanks @Rais!
Time to start breaking in my new WAYWT spot I guess All Robert Geller and collabs as always
@WBaker 50/50 cotton/tencel
Haha thanks @wogbog I think the time has finally come that I regret selling this trench But really I just want the red version of the one I have now
I've been working on my ss11 collection
Mevyvn has the Textured Coat in 48 and 50 http://meyvnshop.com/products/robert-geller-the-textured-coat
Sure hope no one is hoping to see the Leopard Print one next season
Had anyone noticed that Barney's has the Massimo Bomber, Vincent Parka, and fuzzy hoodie online? Wonder if there's anything else interesting in store Black Luca pants, long shirt, gray bomber added at East Dane as well And they have the Trench with the zipper sleeves pictured with the Flannel but it's not up yet
bless u.