or Connect

Posts by melonadejello

Well no, I have been trying to sell the FW13 one since I got it, haven't worn it.And the SS14 one I have only worn once so far so I can't say. I don't imagine I will be buttoning it though really so probably not
I think the sleeves are perfect length, but certainly the body looks too long on you.Though maybe it would look better paired with something besides jeansNah, Richards look best with dropped shoulders and lots of room in the body imo. OG FW11 one had the best fitBesides, do you not see how tight the torso is when buttoned? The last couple I've tried have been like that even on me and it's kind of annoying
Thomas Coat spotted at Anture, only 73,440
SS14
I was kind of worried about them when I ordered, but they far exceeded my expectations and I love em
Thanks edThat's my preference as wellGeller brush stroke from ss13, comes in a gray print also, and in long and short sleeves
Geller and Geller by Scosha, nothing too exciting
Sweatpants version
There are sometimes more regular cuts, like the bucklebacks but they usually don't get produced But next spring there will be the all new denim program so who knows what will be available then
I found a pair of these so now I have RGxCPs from SS11, FW11, FW12, SS13, FW13, and SS14