Posts by hstocktonatl

You're welcome, sir.
Sure thing. Rise for a 34- 9"Thigh for a 34- 24.25" Rise for 35- 9.25"Thigh for 35- 24.5" Please, let me know if you need anything else.
Hey all, another quick hit here with more additions to the website and in-store!   Our new dress shirt lineup is ready to roll. Featuring Italian cloth and made in Honduras for us to our specs.   Were loving the roll on the BD collars. Lightened up the fusing to jusssst enough to hold shape but not be over powering to the natural roll. Even on our spread collars we really lightened up the fusing and were loving how much softer of a dress shirt we've come up...
Hey Guys,   I know it's hard to start thinking about Spring for some of you but we're slowly gearing up down here in Atlanta. Winter Sale will wrap up in the middle of February and then we will be in full Spring mode!   In the meantime there are some new products making their way on-line and in-store. 9 new sport shirts have made their way up, 2 new suits and a new SUPER lightweight rain coat from Schneider's.   Here are some of my personal favorites from the new...
 Thank you, sir! That sounds awesome. I agree with you on so much of that. You're right about the antique edge and beating it up a bit. I favor some beat up suede. However, I can see how it would be a nice of pace for the guy who is always wearing black calf. A small step outside of the box for a little black suede. FLW I may have to steal a little bit of your advice when talking to customers on the floor. But really, we just like to hear how our customers wear our products!
FLW- Appreciate the welcome. I'm glad to be here!   We're one of the fortunate stores over the years. We're lucky to have such a loyal clientele. -But, I bet some of those tweeds in a thrift store are amazing.   Glad to hear you're liking your Alden shoes! Those are some great shoes that are more useful than most might think. What do you wear them with?   Oh and we've got some great stuff brewing for Spring. Slowly going to start rolling in and I can share with you...
Hi Everyone,   My name is Glenn and I will be the new voice for H. Stockton on Styleforum.   I am a brand new member to Styleforum, however, I have lurked around before at various threads but mostly our own.   Matt, the previous manager of the H. Stockton thread, is no longer with H. Stockton but we wish him well in his new endeavors and I am sure he will still be an active Styleforum member.   First, I wanted to get this post out so that our thread did not seem...
Hi guys, my name is Matt and I'll be managing our thread. I've been a member of this community for the past 5 years and I'm excited to share with you what is going on down in Atlanta.   First off, a little of history on us:   H. Stockton opened our doors to the great citizens of Atlanta in 1963. Our concept was simple: offer understated, proper attire for any and all occasions, with the customer as the focus, never the clothing.    Today, we continue to operate and...