or Connect

Posts by Shannighan

I'm looking for an IWC Portuguese 3714-46, silver face with blue hands. If you have one that you want to part with let me know! Thanks
I have a beautiful pair of Paul Smith wingtips in a burnished grey suede. Bought at the beginning of summer and never wore them so I guess it's time to let someone who actually will have them. The retailed for $395 and will comes with the box and shoe bag. They also come with the purple laces shown in the pictures and black if you want to swap them out. $225 $189 $179 $169 $159 obo inc shipping CONUS.
I have a beautiful pair of Paul Smith wingtips in a burnished grey suede. Bought at the beginning of summer and never wore them so I guess it's time to let someone who actually will have them. The retailed for $395 and will comes with the box and shoe bag. They also come with the purple laces shown in the pictures and black if you want to swap them out. $259 inc shipping, CONUS
One of my favorite shoes in my closet, but unfortunately I came to the conclusion that they are too big. Great whisky color with a ton of like left. Comes with box! I wore them about five times. Would fit a 10.5-11US. $100 -> $90 ->$85 ->$80 obo shipped conus.
Bought this a while ago and wore probably about 6 times. Very cool cream colored thermal hoodie with metal rivet detailing. Size Small. $50 -> $45 shipped conus.
Bought this last fall and only wore it once. It's a great piece for the cooler months and will layer well when it gets cold. Nice pale taupe color. Size Small. Paid $145, $65 -> $60 obo, shipped conus.
You guys know the deal with these button downs. Great fit, great materials, etc. This has a nice grouped blue stripe on white. CONUS shipping included in price, will ship international.
Looking for apple store (not iTunes gift cards)!
This is a beautiful Nudie Jeans sweater in a cable-esq knit material in a blue/black color. It's a size medium, but runs slim, not a full size small. It has a nice high collar and has a really nice stretch to it. Will be a great piece for fall and winter! The picture of the sweater hanging best represents the color. New with tags, made in Italy. Retailed for $275 $90 ->$70 ->$65, shipped CONUS The measurements are: Pit to pit: 19" Sleeve: 27" Length: 25"
Beautiful James Perse rugby polo in size 1 in a charcoal gray color. Great jersey material they're known for with a contrasting collar and placket in a more button down like material. Originally retailed for $145 and is brand new with tags! $35 -> $29 OBO shipped CONUS